+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Four cities left...

Four cities left...

For the first time that I have heard him mention about the number of cities left, he was more specific in this interview by saying "about four cities left after Lincoln". That is about as specific as he has been, since there are no dates yet announced after Lincoln.

http://www.nebraskasbestcountry.com/..._Interview.mp3

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Nice find!

Lincoln is Oct 21 so my guess the next dates would be Nov 4, Nov 18, Dec 2 and Dec 16...

It's looking very likely that Nashville will be last. I've been waiting all year for this.

Well, he spilled the beans for the next city in today's press conference. It will be Seattle. He didn't give the date, but your dates sound logical for the four cities left.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

So Seattle, Nashville and two more.

I'm thinking Vancouver, BC is one.

I just hope I get tickets for Nashville. If it's the last city, it will be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    I'm thinking Vancouver, BC is one.
    I would have said that in the past, but I think it's extremely unlikely he plays both Seattle & Vancouver. They are too close to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    I just hope I get tickets for Nashville. If it's the last city, it will be tough.
    Yup, me too.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    Serious statement/question here. Will it really be any harder than normal? I expect he will do at least 5 shows. I know there will be out of towners coming in for last run, but he is also playing a 73,000 seat venue in Atlanta just a couple of months before the Nashville dates. Being a Nashvillian I know a lot of people who go to Atlanta for concerts. Will those same people go in October and December? Obviously crazy people like me will but I suspect the average fan won't. Not saying it won't be a challenge to get tix, just don't know if it will be worse than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    I would have said that in the past, but I think it's extremely unlikely he plays both Seattle & Vancouver. They are too close to one another.
    No closer than Portland- which he already played

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    No closer than Portland- which he already played
    That was a long, long time ago. He is not going to play Seattle & Vancouver within a month of each other. They are too close.

Any chance Jersey will be in those 4, or CT?
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

And Spokane is next. So, one unknown stop left then before Nashville?

The Predators have games on Saturday December 2 and Friday December 8. I'm not sure how he could work around those, but something has obviously been planned already.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    The Predators have games on Saturday December 2 and Friday December 8. I'm not sure how he could work around those, but something has obviously been planned already.
    My prediction is he'll run from December 9 - 17 or 18. That whole week is open. I proactively booked a room for the 15-17th a few months back!

Quote Originally Posted by STLGarth View Post
    My prediction is he'll run from December 9 - 17 or 18. That whole week is open. I proactively booked a room for the 15-17th a few months back!
    I have a week's booking in Nashville as well, ha ha. Hoping to go to Vegas first, and then onto Nashville, and Memphis while I'm over there as well.

I think you gotta be right about the Nashville dates. Has to be in the Dec 9 - 17 window based on the Bridgestone schedule from here on out.

I booked hotels for the Dec 9-10 weekend as I can't go the next weekend. For my own sake, I'm desperately hoping he does both weekends and not just the 15-17 weekend.

+ Reply to Thread