+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The Anthology...

Amazon had the Limited for 22.99 (down from 39.99 according to them) and the regular for 24.99. Now the only thing I can find on Amazon is Limited for 19.97. Only regular editions are from other sellers.

Just bought a copy of The Anthology as a Christmas present for a friend and the Anthology display was only 1/3 full. More than half the copies were gone. In the book section they had 3 left. Looks like it is doing well. Haven't checked COSTCO or Target recently. Couldn't find any copies of Christmas Together. I think they want you to go online.

LOLZ the Regular edition is now the limited one

I think The Magic of Christmas was like that to when released. At least around here, alot of 1st Edition and then Call Me Clause, not many regular ones floating around then! Lol

It is amazing how the Limited Edition is cheaper in price and being pushed. I didn't see one regular edition at Wally World. I need one or two more copies of the regular edition so I hope Target still has them. I wonder how many copies he shipped of each edition. If 500,000 then he gets 1 million x 5 for certification or if 1 million of each that is 10 million in certifications. Add 3 million between The Chase and In Pieces and Christmas Together hitting a million Garth should be sitting pretty on the RIAA rankings.

Sam's Club had a bunch of both. But that was a bit ago..

The Anthology dropped to #19 on USA Today Books list from #13.

+ Reply to Thread