+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G

Studio G

Garth will talk about the stagecoach festival according to the media.

He mentioned 9/11, which was sweet, honoring the day.

Hes about to hit the 6 million mark in ticket sales with the next two cities.

Five cities left. The Tour will end in December. Its gone over three years. Hes exhausted.

He doesnt like playing out door stadiums, because of the weather.

For a one off stadium show the Atlanta concert will be his largest, 73 thousand people.

Hes looking forward to stagecoach. its the biggest country festival on the planet.

And that was basically it.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 09-11-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Well...I am super pumped because after many tries of trying to get a question in to him, he finally answered one of them at the end about Every Now And Then. I plan on holding him to buying me a drink at the bar!

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Well...I am super pumped because after many tries of trying to get a question in to him, he finally answered one of them at the end about Every Now And Then. I plan on holding him to buying me a drink at the bar!
    Awesome!! Great question!!! Good to put a face to the names here, Garth owes ya beer, haha!

Great question, garthcop! Nice to see you and great that you got your question on Inside Studio G!
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

what was the question??

Thank you. Didn't realize how much of a hick I sounded and would have presented it a little better if I knew it was actually going to be played. I was hoping dropping in the anniversary of The Chase would get it played and it did!

I asked if he was in a reflective mood when making the album since he does of songs like That Summer and Everyone Now and Then on it and what was the story behind Every Now and Then.

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Thank you. Didn't realize how much of a hick I sounded and would have presented it a little better if I knew it was actually going to be played. I was hoping dropping in the anniversary of The Chase would get it played and it did!

I asked if he was in a reflective mood when making the album since he does of songs like That Summer and Everyone Now and Then on it and what was the story behind Every Now and Then.
    great question!

+ Reply to Thread