+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CINCH Sevens Line Discontinued

CINCH Sevens Line Discontinued

Who has something from this line? Appropriately, I have 7 shirts...
    https://themusicuniverse.com/exclusi...tinued-phased/
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

I've got 2 shirts I love!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Can't say I'm surprised- the shirts aren't a HUGE variety, never have been. The Jeans AND the shirts were HORRIBLY over priced IMO.. heck even on sale now, the Jeans are still almost $50 a pair, and the shirts are averaging about $30.. that's sale priced too..

That being said, I'd probably drop $ on one of the shirts if they had my size in it but they don't so oh well, I save $ Garth's many things.. a clothing magnet isn't one of em
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Damn I love my two Cinch shirts, I want to order two more of the same ones to keep in the closet in case the ones I own tear or something, they are that cool.

Good points, Scott. But I disagree: There were TOO MANY varieties and different dealers had different assortments. I love mine. If you're normally a medium in shirts, you gotta get a "small", they run really big. Yeah, they were pricey. But IDK, something about their subtlety and the design of that diamond is really cool to me. Like something that 'flies the flag' for G but is dressier, more professional looking at the same time.
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

+ Reply to Thread