+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So 73 cities so far

So 73 cities so far

Calgary is the 70 city. Three more are scheduled so far. He said five cities left. So two more to announce. So 75 in all for his north American tour. I'm guessing he will be close to six million tickets sold?

I'm pretty sure he is not considering the Atlanta stop, at the brand new football stadium, a "tour" stop. He played Atlanta at the very beginning of the tour and this new show at the football stadium appears to be more of a special event stop kind of like the Ryman and 7 Diamond Celebration. The stage will be completely in the round in the center of the stadium, they have talked about using the halo video screen of the stadium and he hinted at recording the show. Obviously, I don't know this for sure, but since Atlanta has been played on the actual tour and this is more of an "event" I think he is not counting it as one of the cities.

I think that means we should be looking at 3 more cities to be announced with Nashville being the last one.

Any guesses for the other two?

I'm still shocked that he would completely skip the Seattle/Vancouver area. I think he played Both cities on the last Tour, and artists always hit that region on tours.

Seattle would be my guess for one of the 2 remaining cities. but I'm guessing it will be somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    I'm still shocked that he would completely skip the Seattle/Vancouver area. I think he played Both cities on the last Tour, and artists always hit that region on tours.

Seattle would be my guess for one of the 2 remaining cities. but I'm guessing it will be somewhere else.
    Oh wow! I didn't realize he had completely skipped that area. You would think that might be one of the cities.

I don't pay close attention when I'm watching Studio G (unless he starts talking about a new project), but I think he hinted to a couple of people that he was going to play in their areas. I was thinking maybe one of those was from the North East and another may have been somewhere in Canada. Again, I wasn't paying a lot of attention so I could be totally off here, but I was thinking he dropped some hints.

Who knows. I'm pretty sure we are going to see 2 cities and then Nashville. We shall see I guess.

Well clearly Lincoln is not Canada or the North East. Ha! Like I said, I could be wrong.

So that is October taken up, Im guessing November he wont tour because it will be promotional work for The Anthology/Live album/book and then one city, and then Nashville.
    Then the tour is over. :-( :-(

I dont count, "Well we are looking at festivals, if one comes up" as part of a tour for 2018.

There will be the odd date in 2018 at a fair/festival I guess.m But in terms of this tour, thats it.

I dont think he gets to claim 2018 is part of the tour, when hes actually not touring.

So this "the end of the North American LEG of the Tour is December" should really be "The end of my North American tour is in December"

+ Reply to Thread