+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Double Live' TV Special from 98

'Double Live' TV Special from 98

I know I had a special on VHS. It was Garth in a studio, guitar and stool, talking with people via remote satellite. One asked him about his rumored retirement. I know it was to promote Double Live.

Anybody have this? Here is where I would tag Scott...
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Sorry Matt, my internet died for a bit and so did my response to you at that point lemme try to restart it in an abbreviated way..

There were 3 "live Specials". 1 for Eastern, 1 for Central/Mountain, and 1 for Pacific time zones. there were questions asked of Garth that were "live" (they were not live, they were taped. This I know from the mountain time zone show, as there was a question asked from the Grizzly Rose in Denver, and it was asked by the winner of a contest that had been run in the preceding weeks. (it had been taped before the show)

I do have all 3 shows... I'd have to see if I have them on digital, as my DVD's are currently in storage awaiting a move to a new house
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Thanks Scott! Let me know what you find. Thank you so much.
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

+ Reply to Thread