+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G 8-7-17

Studio G 8-7-17

Because Brett Dale hasn't post this thread yet.

After sticking up for Studio G a couple of weeks ago, I have to say. I am almost done with it. Nothing new. Not much live music. Lots of superficial back and forth with hashtag. Questions that are the same over and over and none taken from us who have deeper questions about his career or music. May have to give it a break until there is real talk about new music or products.

Maybe some good things are right around the corner to watch.

I can't wait to get the g alert next Tuesday so I can get my copy's of the Chase and in pieces
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

I was interested in the ALERT for next week and the free music of The Chase and In Pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    I was interested in the ALERT for next week and the free music of The Chase and In Pieces.
    You and me both I can't wait
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

Tonight was about The 20th anniversary of playing central park.

There is going to be a G Alert next tuesday, its about Amazon will be giving away a limited number of copies of In Pieces and The Chase. First in first served.

Although He said he cant say anything yet, but he talked about the songwriters/demo thing. Not sure if its part of the anthology or not. (He didnt mention the anthology, this is a guess on my part)

Studio G is taking a break until September.

When he first started these Studio G's and G-alerts, I was pretty excited about it. Now, I don't even bother. I just wait a couple of days, when it crosses my mind, and check the Planet Garth forum sight to find out exactly how disappointing it all was, again.

Same for me. I never watch anymore, I just read here the day after

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBarton View Post
    When he first started these Studio G's and G-alerts, I was pretty excited about it. Now, I don't even bother. I just wait a couple of days, when it crosses my mind, and check the Planet Garth forum sight to find out exactly how disappointing it all was, again.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Does anyone know if you have to be a prime member to get the free CD's next week?

+ Reply to Thread