+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G: July 31st 2017

Studio G: July 31st 2017

Probably talking about the month off in August.

No No No. It'll will be answering the same questions he's answered the past year about his favorite artists, etc.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I'd love to hear him talk about the colorado music hall of fame induction concert... He's gonna be here on 8/13
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I think it will be a lot of tears in this one, his daughter Allie is getting married.

A long Studio G today.

Highlights for me,, Cam from Modern Family!!!
    and the joke at the end was freakin funny when the live feed wouldnt turn off, Sam: "People are saying they dont want this studio G to end" Garth: "Well they're getting their wish"

The rest was the usual stuff, saying "North American tour coming to an end" then a few minutes later saying "The North American LEG of the tour is coming to an end"

Again he said there is a few cities left and strongly hinted to a ask garth question that he will go back to boston and that would be the second to last city????? Did i hear that right??

Apart from that no new news.

I didn't catch that either, Hughes Net was crap tonight but he did say something about going back to the East Coast, but it's all I caught...

It was kind of like Garth therapy session about his concerts. But it was kinda cool to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Again he said there is a few cities left and strongly hinted to a ask garth question that he will go back to boston and that would be the second to last city????? Did i hear that right??
    He didn't say he would be returning to Boston. The person asking the question was asking if he would come back to New England. His answer was evasive, although whatever city it is would be the next to the last stop on the North American leg.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    He didn't say he would be returning to Boston. The person asking the question was asking if he would come back to New England. His answer was evasive, although whatever city it is would be the next to the last stop on the North American leg.

Paula
    Oh sorry, got it wrong.

So are we down to like 4 unannounced dates, including Nashville? Give or take a city?

+ Reply to Thread