+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G: July 17th 2018 (not the 18th)

Studio G: July 17th 2018 (not the 18th)

Forgot the previous thread, I was going by NewZealand time.

Hope its a good one.

I think we're due a good one.

I haven't gotten any alerts and it's time. Wondering if there is one.

1 year anniversary of Studio G! Gotta love that Dr. Pepper and M&M "cake"

Again he mentions the North American tour ending in December.

Yep, taking august off. then the North American tour ends in December.

I wonder how many times he has said "The North American Tour" compared to how many times
    he has said "The North American Leg of the tour"

Oh well. Didnt know it was the one year anniversary of Studio G, loved that M&M tower thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Yep, taking august off. then the North American tour ends in December.

I wonder how many times he has said "The North American Tour" compared to how many times
    he has said "The North American Leg of the tour"

Oh well. Didnt know it was the one year anniversary of Studio G, loved that M&M tower thing.
    So then it looks like Garth will probably play Nashville from maybe December 14-17? That's the only open weekend that's not the weekend before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by STLGarth View Post
    So then it looks like Garth will probably play Nashville from maybe December 14-17? That's the only open weekend that's not the weekend before Christmas.
    Must be some other plan. Maybe weekday shows? There's no way demand gets met in Nashville with less than 2 full weekends and maybe 7-8 shows?

Although I guess 2 shows/night, Thursday-Sunday, would mean 8 shows, which might be enough.

One weekend doesn't seem much. And if he does 2 shows/night, his voice will be gone by day 3 :/
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

I think they're finished with the arena on Friday the 8th. He could possibly play Nashville on the Saturday and the weekend after that.

I'm hoping he doesn't because I'd like to go to Vegas for that weekend and then on to see Garth the following weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    I think they're finished with the arena on Friday the 8th. He could possibly play Nashville on the Saturday and the weekend after that.

I'm hoping he doesn't because I'd like to go to Vegas for that weekend and then on to see Garth the following weekend.
    You're right Fever, he could start Saturday the 9th and then just run out that week. Time to start booking refundable hotel rooms!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLGarth View Post
    You're right Fever, he could start Saturday the 9th and then just run out that week. Time to start booking refundable hotel rooms!!
    I want to book things but I don't know his schedule. George Strait is playing Vegas on the 8th and 9th and I'll be in America to see Garth, it's so close together that I have to make a trip to Vegas to see him.

+ Reply to Thread