+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sioux Falls in September

Sioux Falls in September

Just had the email announcement - Playing Sioux Falls on September 16th.

On dale July 21st.

Finally a new date! lol....Can't go but it's nice to see a new stop never-the-less!

7th show added, tickets go on sale Thursday morning.

This was definitely the hardest city (of 4 ) that I have tried to get tickets for on this tour, including when Garth broke the internet in Fargo

I never did get through on the website and I battled with TicketMaster's automated phone system for an hour, which will test anyone's patience. I'm not sure how many times I had to say S-I-O-U-X F-A-L-L-S, South Dakota.

I'm pretty sure I bought a ticket for Friday night (2nd weekend), and I MIGHT have a great seat for saturday - but I might not. My credit card was charged 4 times for 1, maybe 2 seats. Calling TM was hopeless, so I tried e-mail but they are "experiencing higher than normal e-mail volume" - but don't worry they're adding staff as quickly as possible to catch up. I'm not sure if that means people should wait for them to find, hire and train employees before they should expect an answer?? They actually e-mailed me today, to ask if I really had a question or not?!? Only for Garth. . ..

Oh my! I was said getting tickets is an event all in itself, even when it goes smoothly and just takes time.

+ Reply to Thread