+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surly August/September are being annouced soon

Surly August/September are being annouced soon

Its normally six weeks before the show??

Its July now, some dates for August are due for announcement??

This week's announcement should have been for the dates of Fri 25th and Sat 26th of August. But there wasn't any announcement and there won't be by the look of things. He also took a month of in May-June.

His tour is slowing down. The thing I don't get is that he also said that they would be playing right through to the end... Except take two months off in the middle.

Taking a break like this is making me think that he will be playing his tour well past December.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    This week's announcement should have been for the dates of Fri 25th and Sat 26th of August. But there wasn't any announcement and there won't be by the look of things. He also took a month of in May-June.

His tour is slowing down. The thing I don't get is that he also said that they would be playing right through to the end... Except take two months off in the middle.

Taking a break like this is making me think that he will be playing his tour well past December.
    I wish, I still kinda think the tour will end up in December. I guess he wants the final few cities to coincide with all the releases he might be having In November/December.

And you know, if Garth isnt touring the USA from July 30th to October 11th, that is two and a half month, he kinda loses his excuse of, "We didnt go overseas because one date in the city
    in the usa turned into five"

He is basically not touring overseas because he doesnt want to. (fair enough its his choice)

I think hes saving the last few dates of his tour to coincide with all the promotion he will have Nov/Dec.

If he kept touring Aug/Sept/ Oct it will be over before December.

+ Reply to Thread