+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Presale this morning (Wed) is by Coca-Cola

Presale this morning (Wed) is by Coca-Cola

I received email from Coca-Cola . They will email me link and password for p resale that starts this morning at 10am est at 10am. I'm a member of my Coke rewards so probably why I got the notification. Will try to post password here while I'm also trying to get tickets.

Are you going to post it on this thread?

I will when I get it. Still haven't received email from Coke. Of course the email I got this morning telling me that would email me link and password at 10am was sent at 10am yesterday and I didn't receive until this morning

Delete if not ok. Password is at atlutd. All lowercase. The password from yesterday had better seats but still giving floor seats today.
    KIM

Any chance for the link?

Quote Originally Posted by fences2312 View Post
    Any chance for the link?
    Just go to Ticketmaster and use the code when prompted.
    KIM

Any word on how presale went. Tickets go fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Gbfanoh View Post
    Delete if not ok. Password is at atlutd. All lowercase. The password from yesterday had better seats but still giving floor seats today.
    Thanks for this code. I got decent seats, lower level corner near endzone. When I got home there was email with code from Ticketmaster (MBS-- sorry can't remember but someone has it on PG forum. Coke had one that was CC2017. I tried both after I got home (I had already used the atlutd code and had mine). Neither of the other two had decent seats left. This code - atlutd - still had lower level seats and even field for smaller number of tix. I got 6.

+ Reply to Thread