+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Presale this morning (Wed) is by Coca-Cola

Presale this morning (Wed) is by Coca-Cola

I posted this in therror other presale thread but wanted to start another so y'all wouldn't miss it.
    Coke will email link and password ar 10am EST for presale this morning. (I'm a member of coke rewards so receive their emails) . You might can sign up for it by going to www.coke.com. Don't know if that will be in time.
    If I can I will post password (if that is allowed here.) But I'll be trying to get tickets but I'll keep two windows open on laptop.

That's pretty cool! I know Coke is a huge part of Atlanta. I don't have a presale password or Coke membership.

Yes. The email states "as a founding partner" of the stadium we are doing this. Etc etc.

I just signed up and no emails at all, not even to acknowledge my signing up...Not a big deal, I more than likely can't make it.

I don't really think it matters now. Looking on the secondary ticket market, It appears most all of the decent seats are already bought. Another fine example of him taking care of his fans. I guess us "General Public" common folks will once again have to turn to the secondary market for tickets.

I've been refreshing my email about every 30 seconds since 10am. No email from Coke yet. Frustrating. I've never been lucky getting great seats for GB except last visit to ATL when I was side stage about 10 rows up which is a favorite spot for me. So I'll take anything.

Actually just spoke with Coke. Bulk emails take time. And they wouldn't give me passcode over phone. Ugh

the presale code is MBSTM
    I logged on as soon as the code went live. The tickets are all..less than desireable locations in the stadiums.
    The prime seats will go on sale with Gen pub on Fridya.
    Except the usual first 3 rows which are reserved for young blonde women

Quote Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    the presale code is MBSTM
    I logged on as soon as the code went live. The tickets are all..less than desireable locations in the stadiums.
    The prime seats will go on sale with Gen pub on Fridya.
    Except the usual first 3 rows which are reserved for young blonde women
    That's a presale code from Ticketmaster. Coke had one that was CC2017. Someone on another thread gave me the atlutd code. Better seats than the other two. I got lower level (122) for $129 plus fees. At 3pm today there were still field tix for $179 for lower # of tix. (I got 6).

It's usually the first 2 rows, I've bought 3 row seats twice;-)

+ Reply to Thread