+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Special edition of studio g on Thursday

Special edition of studio g on Thursday

May have an announcement before that. Has to be a concert as they announce them on Wednesdays.

Or anymore guesses?

Sounds like a concert announcement on Wednesday and maybe a press conference on Thursday?

But press conferences are for special events or big announcements? Like he had one for Vegas, 7 months before the event. Same with Dublin.

Watched the studio g again and Sammy seems to know what's going on and that's why she said about an announcement before Thursday.

She also asked Garth (I'm guessing hinting), could it be out of this world?

Has to be an international tour?

I originally thought it was going to be announcing his concerts for the overseas part of his world tour, I saw the pic of outerspace, the G ,and what looked like the moon.

But Garth said, Its something that no one on the planet has done before or no one off the planet.

So Im guessing its something to do, with beaming his music into outerspace????

Or maybe a live concert across all forms of social media.

He added second show to Paso and tickets go on sale Thursday. He is doing a 10:30pm show that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    I originally thought it was going to be announcing his concerts for the overseas part of his world tour, I saw the pic of outerspace, the G ,and what looked like the moon.

But Garth said, Its something that no one on the planet has done before or no one off the planet.

So Im guessing its something to do, with beaming his music into outerspace????
    What hasn't he done?

Ed Sheeran is meant to be announcing a stadium tour of Ireland on Wednesday. I'm not sure how much truth is in that. But it could be a rumour of a definite concert announcement and they're guessing it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    What hasn't he done?

Ed Sheeran is meant to be announcing a stadium tour of Ireland on Wednesday. I'm not sure how much truth is in that. But it could be a rumour of a definite concert announcement and they're guessing it's him.
    If it is overseas concerts im going to lose it!!! :-)

Still its great to have all these announcements happening, really looking forward to it. 1235pm Eastern time is 2.35am New Zealand time, I wonder if I can stay awake that long. :-)

He will be doing a Las Vegas-style show from the ISS next month

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    hahah, its going to be out of this world I think. Looking forward to this one.

What the hell is it with that chatroom and Studio G ranting about "No Hall Passes"? I'm missing something here.

If it is overseas concerts im going to lose it!!! :-)

Still its great to have all these announcements happening, really looking forward to it. 1235pm Eastern time is 2.35am New Zealand time, I wonder if I can stay awake that long. :-)
    12:35pm Eastern is 17:35pm here and I know New Zealand is 11 hours ahead than here, so it's more like 4:35am on Friday morning for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    This was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    What the hell is it with that chatroom and Studio G ranting about "No Hall Passes"? I'm missing something here.
    https://www.facebook.com/GarthBrooks...2215193524576/

OK, watched it over again and it's going to be an hour long studio g on Thursday. Or however long it takes.

It has to be a press conference?

As for an announcement before that, it has to be a concert and Wednesday is his day. But where? And how special is it for an hour long studio g?

Rewatched it myself, the announcement of what it is, comes before Thursday, and Thursday may take a hour to explain it. Im really intrigued now!

hey it may be a whirlwind world tour, 10 countries in twenty days or something like that?? One concert each country??? Just a stab in the dark here.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 06-26-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    12:35pm Eastern is 17:35pm here and I know New Zealand is 11 hours ahead than here, so it's more like 4:35am on Friday morning for you.
    Heck your right!!!! Cheers!! May set my alarm for this one.

I know this is a crazy guess..but my guess is it has to do with the solar eclipse that is happening this fall. On August 21st there is a major solar eclipse visible in the United States. The graphic they showed on the screen looks like an eclipse to me. Maybe he's doing something that day? Daytime concert or concert that night or something?

I know..it's a weird "out there" guess...but he said it was "something nobody on the planet has done." This eclipse is supposed to be a once in a lifetime kinda thing. Guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by jturtels View Post
    I know this is a crazy guess..but my guess is it has to do with the solar eclipse that is happening this fall. On August 21st there is a major solar eclipse visible in the United States. The graphic they showed on the screen looks like an eclipse to me. Maybe he's doing something that day? Daytime concert or concert that night or something?

I know..it's a weird "out there" guess...but he said it was "something nobody on the planet has done." This eclipse is supposed to be a once in a lifetime kinda thing. Guess we'll see.
    WOW, if you are right, its the greatest guess in Planet Garth History.

It would have to be an outdoor concert. Is it a full eclipse???

I think you're on to something with the eclipse. The logo they displayed for the special edition of Studio G resembles an eclipse.

I think you nailed it!

WOW, if you are right, its the greatest guess in Planet Garth History.

It would have to be an outdoor concert. Is it a full eclipse???
    Yes. Total solar eclipse in some parts of the country. I think if I'm right I should get one of the following:

- chance to hang out with Garth and sing with him on stage
    - free Takamine GB-7c guitar
    - my picture in the top left-hand corner of PG for one day

Ha!

In fact, you have got it!!! Well done!!! 100% sure you are correct!!

Great thinking man!!!

Yes. Total solar eclipse in some parts of the country. I think if I'm right I should get one of the following:

- chance to hang out with Garth and sing with him on stage
    - free Takamine GB-7c guitar
    - my picture in the top left-hand corner of PG for one day

Ha!
    I agree man, that was great thinking, someone should contact Garth!!

Bravo!! I'll be shocked if it's not having to do with that. What a crazy and interesting show that would make to be.

Research tells me the "maximum point" to view the eclipse will be in Kentucky so nearby Nashville would be a pretty natural place to do a huge outdoor show.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    Bravo!! I'll be shocked if it's not having to do with that. What a crazy and interesting show that would make to be.

Research tells me the "maximum point" to view the eclipse will be in Kentucky so nearby Nashville would be a pretty natural place to do a huge outdoor show.
    Really dumb question, but is there a huge outdoor field people go to in Kentucky and Nashville for big events, Im kinda guessing this is going to be a free concert for the
    public.

Also what are the logistics of filming during a total eclipse? does the equipment play up? could this thing be live on TV?

Stumbled across this website that happens to list Nashville as one of the few cities along the central path of the eclipse. Meaning they'll get a full solar eclipse. Partial eclipse begins there at 11:58 am and the sun will be fully obscured at 1:28 pm. Noon concert in Nashville on August 21?

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/...2017-august-21

Really dumb question, but is there a huge outdoor field people go to in Kentucky and Nashville for big events, Im kinda guessing this is going to be a free concert for the
    public.

Also what are the logistics of filming during a total eclipse? does the equipment play up? could this thing be live on TV?
    There are many outdoor fields in the Nashville area. One of which would be the Tennessee Titans stadium. Another that comes to mind would be where he played the 7 diamond celebration. Since Garth seems to be shifting towards stadiums at the end of this tour, I would not be surprised if he played the Titans stadium.

I think the total part of the eclipse lasts 2 minutes and 40 seconds.

What should he sing during it? The Thunder Rolls??

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    There are many outdoor fields in the Nashville area. One of which would be the Tennessee Titans stadium. Another that comes to mind would be where he played the 7 diamond celebration. Since Garth seems to be shifting towards stadiums at the end of this tour, I would not be surprised if he played the Titans stadium.
    sounds cool, I hope the media goes big with him for this.

+ Reply to Thread