+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else seen this?

Anyone else seen this?

Saw this in my local Walmart. A copy of TUH with a sticker saying Final pressing and Final edition. Looks like the focus now may be steering away from TUH and getting numbers up for the chase and in pieces.

https://ibb.co/nywDca

I hope they have copies at my Wally World.

A final Pressing?

So what albums of his are at the nine million mark?? The Chase, In pieces??? Maybe come November there will be a Limited edition boxset with these albums along with Triple live
    to boost their numbers to ten million.

Heres the thing, I know Garth is all about the numbers, but that would seem a bit much if it happens, shouldnt they just get to ten million organically.

I heard that Garth is trying to clear the shelfs of his records because he is going to start selling records with the Pearl Records on them. He is getting rid of the stuff he has to do with Capital and he is going to be earning money for Pearl Records. The Chase 25th anniversary edition is the first from Pearl Records. Once the shelves are cleared of the old stuff, they will ship new Pearl Records stuff and that will help with the numbers. The only thing that is scary is you can buy the Chase for $5 at Wally Worrld or pay $13 for the new Pear Records anniversary edition.

With the releases of BIAOMR, MAM, Gunslinger, and whatever gets released this year and next, TUH is quickly becoming outdated as a career retrospective.

So I just assume this is the last pressing because another compilation release will be coming out at some point in the next year or two that will include stuff from the recent releases.

+ Reply to Thread