+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Announcement Tomorrow Morning

Garth Announcement Tomorrow Morning

My local Atlanta, GA station (Kicks 101.5) said this afternoon on the radio that Garth Brooks would make a big announcement in the morning on the station. Anyone have any ideas what it might be? I'm sure it won't be a concert announcement since he's already been to Atlanta on this tour. Only thing I can come up with is maybe the Demo Box release or maybe an announcement that he has broken U2's attendance record for the biggest tour ever. I don't know what his attendance is at, but I know it was getting close about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rmila00 View Post
    My local Atlanta, GA station (Kicks 101.5) said this afternoon on the radio that Garth Brooks would make a big announcement in the morning on the station. Anyone have any ideas what it might be? I'm sure it won't be a concert announcement since he's already been to Atlanta on this tour. Only thing I can come up with is maybe the Demo Box release or maybe an announcement that he has broken U2's attendance record for the biggest tour ever. I don't know what his attendance is at, but I know it was getting close about a month ago.
    I thought he was way off U2's record, didnt they sell 7 million tickets on their world tour.

I know hes about to surpass Prince to the no2 spot.

Perhaps the announcement will be something else???

This is very exciting, its been a while since a major announcement.

I cant wait.

Hope its a good one!!

Oh do you know what time in the morning??

Have your guesses
    Broke ticket sales record?
    A demo boxset?
    Live album announcement?
    More Atlanta concerts?
    Ireland concerts?
    Overseas tour?
    Book?
    Charity thing?
    Charity concert?

No, I didn't catch what time. I'm hoping it'll be before I have to go in to work. But if it isn't, I'm sure they'll talk about it and give a time on my drive in. If I hear a time, I'll post it here so others can listen online and let us all know what it is. I just hope it isn't something that will disappoint us. The radio station sounded excited about it, but I'm sure that's to get listeners.

Maybe a Teammates for kids announcement regarding the Braves, Hawks, or Falcons?

Quote Originally Posted by copinark View Post
    Maybe a Teammates for kids announcement regarding the Braves, Hawks, or Falcons?
    That could be it.

It could be another announcement of a future announcement.

Sorry! Couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    It could be another announcement of a future announcement.

Sorry! Couldn't resist.
    haha.

Better not be.

Seems more of a charity thing?

But the radio station, said BIG announcement didnt they? So it maybe something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    haha.

Better not be.

Seems more of a charity thing?

But the radio station, said BIG announcement didnt they? So it maybe something else.
    That's just wording so people will listen. It's probably a charity thing for one of the local sports teams.

Big Announcement might be "and the last north American stop in the tour is... Nashville!".......

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Big Announcement might be "and the last north American stop in the tour is... Nashville!".......
    That could be it also!! :-)

I did a google search it seems Teammates for kids are already with the Atlanta sports teams?

Oh well I guess in a few hours we will know.

Any word yet?? Cant find nothing on kicks 101.5 webpage, facebook or twitter on when they are interviewing Garth?
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 05-31-2017 at 07:10 AM.

No, they haven't said anything about it on my drive in to work (about 40mins). Now I have to go into work. This is disappointing! If I hear anything on my drive home this afternoon, I'll let y'all know.

Boise ID station stating that Garth has a major announcement at 7am (8am central)

http://wow1043.com/major-announcement-tomorrow-garth/

Garth is teaming up with Nash Next and Cumulus on a talent competition where the winner gets a recording deal

http://countryroadsradio.com/nash-ne...tta-kix-brooks

Yes, I just saw this on the Kicks 101.5 website

http://www.wkhx.com/?index=t&LOOKFOR...earchFor=radio

Big build up for a disappointing announcement..............Normal

FFS. Garths going be part of a f@@@ talent show. I waited up till 1am nzl time for this. Whats next an accouncement for opening up a big y supermarket in ohio.

The actual thing sounds rather chessey and not organic at all.

Wow. Wouldn't it be awesome to be a get advice as a young person from Garth on a successful music career and how to entertain. But, how many of these do we have on tv just this summer alone?

So many talent shows. Most are crap.

So this is just radio? Mostly pushed by local radio with local talent and they move up with votes in different markets til the finalist are picked? Sounds interesting but not something I would feel the need to tune in and listen too. It is kinda big news and something brand new for GB, yes he did mentor a while back, but this is a bit different. It's just not the new we expected or wanted.

I bet this becomes some kind of segment on Studio G. A genius way to drive traffic to FB live if that's the case.

Garth may have found something I care less about than I did GhostTunes.

I entered!!

I just signed up for this contest! Posted my new song "Doin' Time" that will be featured on my artist profile once the contest starts. It's based on votes and how many people see it and like it.

Submissions end June 30th and then the contest begins.

Hopefully my PG family will help me!

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    Garth may have found something I care less about than I did GhostTunes.
    Agree. A radio based talent show. I think this actually shows, how insignificant Garth now actually is in the music scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAgnstMachine View Post
    I just signed up for this contest! Posted my new song "Doin' Time" that will be featured on my artist profile once the contest starts. It's based on votes and how many people see it and like it.

Submissions end June 30th and then the contest begins.

Hopefully my PG family will help me!
    Opps I feel bad now for my actually comments on this thread. Just let me say, Good Luck for the competition!

Someone on twitter said Garth will sing the anthem for Game three of the Stanley cup finals. The person wasnt a Journo.

Doubtful, since he just said he doesn't do the national anthem anymore...but maybe if Nashville asked 'free' please' then maybe.

He said he's only done the national anthem once and wasn't going to do it again. And if I recall that was Super Bowl 27, when America's Team won their third Super Bowl

+ Reply to Thread