+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Studio G this week and Ireland Debacle 2.0

No Studio G this week and Ireland Debacle 2.0

Would've loved him to speak on "Ireland Debacle 2.0"

Cant believe its happened twice to the good people of Ireland.

http://www.thejournal.ie/garth-brook...06456-May2017/

Garth needs to call a press conference and say one of two things "We are not announcing any dates this far out, but we will be touring these countries in the enxt 18 months or so"

or say "No there are no plans to tour outside the USA/Canada"

I know he has no control over the MSM, and his REP did come out and put a denial two days later, but this is text book Garth, and its simply not fair to his fanbase.

Oh well at least we know hes not touring Ireland next year, which means, he wont be going anywhere else, since Ireland is his biggest fan base outside the USA.

I just dont believe anything that I read about Garth anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Garth needs to call a press conference and say one of two things "We are not announcing any dates this far out, but we will be touring these countries in the enxt 18 months or so"

or say "No there are no plans to tour outside the USA/Canada"

I know he has no control over the MSM, and his REP did come out and put a denial two days later, but this is text book Garth, and its simply not fair to his fanbase.

Oh well at least we know hes not touring Ireland next year, which means, he wont be going anywhere else, since Ireland is his biggest fan base outside the USA.

I just dont believe anything that I read about Garth anymore.
    What you read and took it as truth was a rumor. Garth's people never confirmed anything. So the information you got was from a 2nd hand source and that's not Garth's fault and Garth doesn't need to do anything.

Maybe so.

But how many times, does this happen with other artists??

Too mush disinformation out there.

Come on, people. Please stop freaking out! These shows, if they happen, are a YEAR away. So it's entirely possible that Garth IS playing in Ireland next year, just as reported, but Garth's team simply isn't ready to announce it yet, so they're denying the story.

We all know that he HATES announcing any concerts more than 6 weeks before the show. A return to Ireland after the first debacle will be a very big deal to him and is something he won't want to screw up again. So my guess is that the announcement (if the shows are happening) is something that he will want to handle in his own time, and in his own way, and most likely not for a very very long time from now.

It's also possible that they are still neck deep in the negotiation phase and nothing is set in stone yet. And so, again, after the last time, he wants to make sure nothing gets "announced" until it's a for-sure done deal with ALL the permits and contracts approved, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Artists DENY stories that are 100% true ALL THE TIME. Stop having a hernia and be patient. We probably won't know whether there's any actual truth to this story until well into next year.

At this point, it has NOTHING to do with Garth. It was very unprofessional for that publication to print unsubstantiated rumors. That's on them. They caused this. Garth's people said no multiple times. What more do you want? It's ridiculous to blame rumors on him or his people.

If it is true, then believe it when it's announced. Until then these are nothing but clickbait rumors teasing the people of Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sevens View Post
    At this point, it has NOTHING to do with Garth. It was very unprofessional for that publication to print unsubstantiated rumors. That's on them. They caused this. Garth's people said no multiple times. What more do you want? It's ridiculous to blame rumors on him or his people.

If it is true, then believe it when it's announced. Until then these are nothing but clickbait rumors teasing the people of Ireland.
    Can I get an Amen!!! Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Come on, people. Please stop freaking out! These shows, if they happen, are a YEAR away. So it's entirely possible that Garth IS playing in Ireland next year, just as reported, but Garth's team simply isn't ready to announce it yet, so they're denying the story.

We all know that he HATES announcing any concerts more than 6 weeks before the show. A return to Ireland after the first debacle will be a very big deal to him and is something he won't want to screw up again. So my guess is that the announcement (if the shows are happening) is something that he will want to handle in his own time, and in his own way, and most likely not for a very very long time from now.

It's also possible that they are still neck deep in the negotiation phase and nothing is set in stone yet. And so, again, after the last time, he wants to make sure nothing gets "announced" until it's a for-sure done deal with ALL the permits and contracts approved, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Artists DENY stories that are 100% true ALL THE TIME. Stop having a hernia and be patient. We probably won't know whether there's any actual truth to this story until well into next year.
    This!

+ Reply to Thread