+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G: May 22nd 2017

Studio G: May 22nd 2017

Fingers crossed for a good one.

According to facebook, it will start 15 minutes later than usual. 715pm. est.

Its going to be from the Ice Hockey. Garth isnt singing the anthem, but Trisha must be, because Garth said he is going to announce who is on studo G.

I think it's Mitch, but I'm probably wrong! Lol

So his mention on working outside and the beard making him hot. Could it be a Vegas type of show for Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    So his mention on working outside and the beard making him hot. Could it be a Vegas type of show for Nashville?
    I doubt it. He does Habit For Humanity builds all the time and also does projects for his Teammates For Kids foundation outside. It honestly could be as simple as that. He's also notorious for working on outdoor equipment around his house during down time. (He talks about that quite a bit.) I wouldn't get my hopes up that his work outside has anything to do with his music career.

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    I doubt it. He does Habit For Humanity builds all the time and also does projects for his Teammates For Kids foundation outside. It honestly could be as simple as that. He's also notorious for working on outdoor equipment around his house during down time. (He talks about that quite a bit.) I wouldn't get my hopes up that his work outside has anything to do with his music career.
    That actually makes the most sense. Good insight.

+ Reply to Thread