+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max # of Tix Question + Possibility of Adding More Shows Question

Max # of Tix Question + Possibility of Adding More Shows Question

I know many websites say only up to 8 tickets per person... is this per date or per city or...?

For example, LA has 4 shows, so far, if I get 2 tix per show, am I kept out of being able to get another pair if he adds a 5th show?

Also, he's listed 4 LA shows, announcing the additional 3 within a few minutes of the sale time of the 1st (the one he previously announced way in advance). Do you think that's it or do you think he may still add more shows?

THANK YOU!!!!

PS Please no spoilers in the responses, have been trying like mad not to know any before I get to see him myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchkin1616 View Post
    I know many websites say only up to 8 tickets per person... is this per date or per city or...?

For example, LA has 4 shows, so far, if I get 2 tix per show, am I kept out of being able to get another pair if he adds a 5th show?

Also, he's listed 4 LA shows, announcing the additional 3 within a few minutes of the sale time of the 1st (the one he previously announced way in advance). Do you think that's it or do you think he may still add more shows?

THANK YOU!!!!

PS Please no spoilers in the responses, have been trying like mad not to know any before I get to see him myself!
    Ticket limit is Per Show, so you can get up to 8 Tickets Each for all 4 shows if you wanted.

I think there is little chance of a 5th show being added, certainly not today. Still lots of tickets available for the Friday 7/21 show.

Thank you! I knew I recognized your username, we joined here around the same time, I think!

Of course, I moved across the country a few weeks ago, so now after landing tix, I've gotta secure a place to sleep and a flight, plus the uber costs... good thing he's so worth it lol

+ Reply to Thread