+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studio G: May 15th

I think that depends on what Trisha has going; he told Access Hollywood he 'owed' her for backing off her career to be with him while he was retired. I know she wants to do Broadway and he did say they'd relocate to NYC if that happens. I don't think the overseas tour will be has extensive as it was last time. He has said he loves OZ and NZ.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

I think he is kinda done after this tour with the magnitude of what he is doing now. So what he doesn't get on this tour may never be gotten to again with him.

One interesting question I kinda want to know the answer to (and which he might actually answer if I had the guts to film myself asking the question), is why he put different versions of Ask Me How I Know on the boxed set version of GS and on the standalone version. I'm curious which was recorded first, which version he prefers (I assume the standalone version since that's the one he's using as the single), and why, when the first version was done he felt he needed to go back and do it again.

I would also love to hear more about the technical details of the 2014 remixes of the albums. I'd love to hear him get really in depth about it, possibly even going song by song and explaining every little detail that was changed/updated and why.

Next, he said last November that Amazon would host his digital catalog, with new CD versions to "come later." Mostly, I want to know if the new remastered versions of Lost Sessions, Magic of Christmas, and Beyond the Season will ever be released on CD. I'm also curious if digital versions of the BIAOMR set will ever made available on Amazon.

Last, but not least, I'd really like to know what his favorite song to play live is. I can't remember him every being asked that before.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Last, but not least, I'd really like to know what his favorite song to play live is. I can't remember him every being asked that before.
    This ones easy to answer (at least I've heard it many diff. times on interviews, etc... ) .. Garth's favorite song to play live is " Calling Baton Rouge"
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    This ones easy to answer (at least I've heard it many diff. times on interviews, etc... ) .. Garth's favorite song to play live is " Calling Baton Rouge"
    I was so kidding with that last one... I put the winky face but I guess sarcasm doesn't always come through in black and white text.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    hehe no worries
    I was so kidding with that last one... I put the winky face but I guess sarcasm doesn't always come through in black and white text.
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Btw... did you see Met's setlist from last night?
    Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Yes, I've been watching the setlist from every night. One of my best friends went to Rock On The Range (so jealous HA!). Not sure what you think of the sets, but we probably shouldn't discuss that here. I am actually OK with what they are doing so far this tour.

+ Reply to Thread