+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA is The Next Tour Stop!

LA is The Next Tour Stop!

July 29th - On Sale May 29th at 10am

I also notice on social media that the tour is now being referred to as The North American Tour as opposed to The World Tour!

The countdown is on. If this is the start of the end. When can we expect him to play Nashville? I think there seems to be a free opening in October. But I'm really hoping it's in November. But with Garth, anything goes, i suppose.

I suppose we'll see him next summer in Ireland.

There's even a few weeks free in Nashville in September. September would have nice weather. I'm really hoping it's in November because i was hoping on prolonging my holiday and go to Vegas for December and see George Strait.

There will be a definite concert in Cork, Ireland next May. Rumours are that it's going to be Garth Brooks and U2 to play the new stadium next summer in 2018.

Hockey starts up again in late September. My guess is that it's prior to then.

I hope Nashville will be in October or November. Only because I can probably not make it in September, unless it is early September. Would love to go, since I have never been in Nashville and I URGENTLY need a Garth-fix
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Its been strange I just wrote a post on another thread that said Im happy that media outlets are saying "North American Leg of World Tour" but then
    again some other outlets are just saying "North American Tour"

So who knows??

Looking at the calendar of the Forum, July 29 is a Saturday. Sunday the 30 th will not have Garth because someone else is going to preform instead.

The calendar is open open form July 17 to July 28
    The calendar is also open form August 1 to August 4th

I think if demand is high, Garth may have a concert - July 28 Fri and July 27 Thursday
    He may do a couple concerts a day or some of the days.

+ Reply to Thread