+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Chase 25th anniversary

The Chase 25th anniversary

Not sure if anyone will know, but when i was at the Garth show Sunday in KC (awesome by the way) , they had a wheel where you can spin and win a copy of The Chase.

The cool thing about it, it had a 25th anniversary seal on the album cover and in the album spine it said 25th anniversary in I believe gold.

Can you buy this thing? I tried to win, but didn't win it..
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

Nice, so they were not for sale along with the rest of the merch?

That's a cool collectible !

This is kind of cool, but would be much neater if it was celebrated by more than just having "25th Anniversary" or whatever on the cover. I've got a couple of crazy ideas.

#1 - He could reissue it for 25th and add a couple of bonus tracks he recorded at the time and didn't use.

#2 - He could celebrate the album by playing it live. For being a guy who talks about the importance of the album as a whole, a big anniversary is the perfect time to put his money where his mouth is in that regard.
    Last edited by rhd13; 05-09-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    This is kind of cool, but would be much neater if it was celebrated by more than just having "25th Anniversary" or whatever on the cover. I've got a couple of crazy ideas.

#1 - He could reissue it for 25th and add a couple of bonus tracks he recorded at the time and didn't use.

#2 - He could celebrate the album by playing it live. For being a guy who talks about the importance of the album as a whole, a big anniversary is the perfect time to put his money where his mouth is in that regard.
    The latter won't happen, since it would mean he and the band would have to learn full songs besides the ones part of every single show.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    The latter won't happen, since it would mean he and the band would have to learn full songs besides the ones part of every single show.
    Oh I know. There was a hint of sarcasm as I typed that.

Quote Originally Posted by CER956 View Post
    Nice, so they were not for sale along with the rest of the merch?

That's a cool collectible !
    honestly, i didn't look...but i think all i saw for sale at merch was Ultimate Hits...maybe Gunslinger?
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

+ Reply to Thread