+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yankee Stadium on DVD

Yankee Stadium on DVD

For those that want it on DVD it's available in a boxset on eBay.

It's in the Emmy For your consideration boxset called Never Ordinary. There's 4 or 5 more DVDs but it includes the Yankee Stadium concert on DVD as well.

I snapped up one. I think there is a steaming code in the boxset as well. DVDs are available for streaming online. I'm not sure if it's possible to share the code but i will share the code if it's possible.

Just want to give a heads up for those that might be interested.

Are these factory pressed DVD's? I just remembered I got a hold of a DVDR that was recorded from TV and I have yet to see it! lol

They're factory pressed DVDs. The DVDs are for members of awards voting groups.

I got one of these too!! Person selling it didn't even promote the Garth DVD in it. Didn't know what they had! I knew what I was looking for luckily because I had heard from an inside source that they were pushing it for Outstanding Variety Special through Audience Network, and that it would be featured in their For Your Consideration package. It's actually a 10 disc package.

Will post pictures of the Garth section if permitted. (Paula, 'medic )
    Last edited by ManAgnstMachine; 04-17-2017 at 11:09 PM.

I never knew about these award DVDs until i came across this at the weekend. There was a similar DVD released in 2013 with Garth at the Wynn. I think it was the one shown on TV than what was in the boxset. It would be nice to have in my collection.

I still have the numbered one from Frequency/When You Come Back To Me Again, there were only 100 made!

I would love a copy too
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    For those that want it on DVD it's available in a boxset on eBay.

It's in the Emmy For your consideration boxset called Never Ordinary. There's 4 or 5 more DVDs but it includes the Yankee Stadium concert on DVD as well.

I snapped up one. I think there is a steaming code in the boxset as well. DVDs are available for streaming online. I'm not sure if it's possible to share the code but i will share the code if it's possible.

Just want to give a heads up for those that might be interested.
    Can you please post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Can you please post a link?
    It's available on eBay. I just ordered it yesterday, so i can share the streaming code when it arrives, which will be another week or so to come to Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    It's available on eBay. I just ordered it yesterday, so i can share the streaming code when it arrives, which will be another week or so to come to Ireland.
    Yeah, I looked on eBay, but originally couldn't find anything that matched your description other than a 2016 box. But I eventually found it. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAgnstMachine View Post
    I got one of these too!! Person selling it didn't even promote the Garth DVD in it. Didn't know what they had! I knew what I was looking for luckily because I had heard from an inside source that they were pushing it for Outstanding Variety Special through Audience Network, and that it would be featured in their For Your Consideration package. It's actually a 10 disc package.

Will post pictures of the Garth section if permitted. (Paula, 'medic )
    Post to your heart's content

F It bought a set for $24 a few mins ago, worst case scenario it might be a collectible down the line.

Hopefully Garth puts it out on blu ray with surround tho....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUDIENCE-EMM...kAAOSwVm5Y8wzE

I just got the package last night, didn't have time to catch anything other than the first track "Ain't Goin Down..." but there are no menus and I was surprised we didn't get a 5.1 audio track as it was broadcast that way.

Either way thanks for the heads up! I wonder if I can flip the boxset without the Garth DVD

I got my boxset on Friday. Turns out you can watch/stream this online without the code. I don't want to provide the link in case it's not allowed or gets pulled. I don't want to ruin a good thing. But if anyone wants the link to follow, send me a pm.

I was able to save the video from the website that they're streaming it from. They shouldn't have made it this easy for us to steal.

Streamed it last night from your link on my 4K TV and it was perfect. Thank you for finding. I had missed the only time they streamed it because of a prior commitment. They really touched up a lot of the vocals post-production. Most noticeable in Papa Loved Mama.

From my earlier message. I'm having difficulty saving embedded videos to my computer but hadn't an issue on my mobile and tablet. I have downloaded a mobile emulator to my computer and I'm going to see if it works.

I can save the video to my computer using a mobile emulator. It saves as a bin file which VLC player can play. I'm confused how it was saved on my mobile devices as an mp4 file but not my computer. But at least i have it.

is it possible to send a copy of the streamed yankee stadium concert to someone via a link ?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I got it as an .mp4 though it's a couple gigs big... (at least mine was- may have been my settings...)

great show though!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

can someone send me a link
    Thanks

Can someone send me a link please

Link

Link please? I was at each of the Yankee Stadium shows and caught a glimpse of the DirecTV special while staying in a hotel a while back, but missed the whole thing largely.

Ah, i might as well post it here. It's why it's available online. It's available at www.audiencefyc.com

Just tried the link and it did not work

it worked for me jjlong....

try this one- (took it from the posted link)

http://www.audiencefyc.com/show_garthbrooks.php

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

How can I save the video from the link?

That I can't tell you directly- having been accused of things by some (in the real recent past), and not wanting to cross the line w/ PG rules... I'll say that if you seek out a way (search it out) you will find ways (WAYS not only 1) to accomplish your goal

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

You can save it onto a mobile device.

Does anyone have the code for audiencefyc.com to watch the Garth Yankee Stadium concert?
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

+ Reply to Thread