+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G: 10 cities left

Studio G: 10 cities left

No major news from studio G today. he did make a small reference to say, they have
    ten cities left on the tour.

So I guess the world tour is a world tour because it included Canada and one stop in Brazil?

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    So I guess the world tour is a world tour because it included Canada and one stop in Brazil?
    I didn't see this episode yet, but I'd bet that means 10 cities left in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sevens View Post
    I didn't see this episode yet, but I'd bet that means 10 cities left in North America.
    That was my interpretation as well.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    That was my interpretation as well.
    Haven't seen the episode yet myself either (even though I do have it downloaded ) but I would agree with Sevens and Emerald.. I think he's talking about 10 cities left in North America..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Haven't seen the episode yet myself either (even though I do have it downloaded ) but I would agree with Sevens and Emerald.. I think he's talking about 10 cities left in North America..
    Yeah I think you are probably right, I do also think we will see a concert in Ireland at some stage though. I don't see a European Tour sadly and after the question about Australia a few weeks back, I think that's unlikely too. If you remember Dublin was supposed to be a one-off comeback event followed by The 3 year US Tour. He then said in an interview that they hoped to tag Ireland on to the end of the Tour, hopefully that's still the plan. Personally I think it makes sense as it ticks the Europe box and I'm sure people would travel if he played in Ireland.

Just my opinion though

+ Reply to Thread