+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buzzanglemusic/hits new sales results

Buzzanglemusic/hits new sales results

On this weeks's Buzzangle/Hits chart, Garth Brooks sells just short of 29,000 copies of the Ultimate Collection to place at #6 on the sales chart and #12 on the streaming plus sales chart. I wonder how close he is to selling out the boxed set and can concentrate on Gunslinger?

I forgot to mention, Garth should move up a couple notches on the Billboard country chart. I think only Alison Krauss was a head of him in sales/streaming. Not bad, old timers rule on the country chart again.

Target now has the box sets $8.98!

Saw this on that web site: Still benefiting from a surge at Target, Garth Brooks’ The Ultimate Collection (Pearl) races #22-12.

Perhaps, it's nothing more than a marketing gimmick to push the sales and make it #1...

Hasn't it already been number one?

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Hasn't it already been number one?
    Yes, I meant to keep it at #1 as much as possible.

Was at Target this morning and they the boxed set at $8.98. So I bought one. I was wearing my Garth World Tour hoodie and a worker said you know they have the Garth collection on sale. I smiled and she said I saw your jacket. I told her I already grabbed one. Then at the checkout, the guy said we sold a bunch of these on Friday. I said I only saw two and he said they were almost sold out. I don't need anymore especially with the one I grabbed today but who knows, if I go to Target next week I might grab another one if any are left. I can always use them for gifts in the future. It will be interesting to see how well it does on next weeks chart.

+ Reply to Thread