+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hits sales recap for boxed set

Hits sales recap for boxed set

The Ultimate Collection sold 21,000 copies this week. It is ranked #11 on the Sales Chart and #22 on streaming plus sales. 3 months and still doing well especially with the sales price/reduction. It should move up a notch on the Billboard Country Charts next week. I was at Wally World and saw they had Ultimate Hits and Gunslinger on the end cap with new releases. I wonder if it is helping Gunslinger?

Also, due to a surge at Target, Garth Brooks’ The Ultimate Collection (Pearl) sprints #45-11. Saw this in the story about this weeks sales at Hits.

The box sets are now this price...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kv9pwomya..._2493.JPG?dl=0

I think the boxes are sold out on my end, last time I was at my Target, I couldn't find any

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    I think the boxes are sold out on my end, last time I was at my Target, I couldn't find any
    Every Target in my town in SoCal I've visited has had anywhere from 50-100 copies each on clearance.

Man I kinda feel bad for Garth that his set has been reduced to clearance this soon.

Couldn't they have just slashed the price instead of slapping CLEARANCE over the display cases?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by CER956 View Post
    Man I kinda feel bad for Garth that his set has been reduced to clearance this soon.

Couldn't they have just slashed the price instead of slapping CLEARANCE over the display cases?
    I'm sure they COULD do that, but Target is Target... Garth or not, and that's how they reduce prices.. w/ nice big clearance stickers...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread