+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Digital Bundle - Lost

Digital Bundle - Lost

I no longer have access to the computer which I downloaded/saved the digital bundle several years ago. I was able to find the original email with the download links however, those no longer lead to anything accessible. I purchased at GB.com. Has anyone found a way to re-download the bundle or am I just going to have to purchase these albums again.... for probably the 6th or 7th time.....

In the USA, the best country in the world
    yikes.. I was able to download my bundle but I saved it right away (the audio files to my computer).. hadn't tried to redownload...

ugh- good luck in the retrieval...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Yeah, I saved it right away as well but the computer it was on is no longer accessible. Should have put it on a thumb drive I guess. Lesson learned.

If you email GhostTunes with your info, they will probably add it to your account there and you can re-download.

Quote Originally Posted by CBooUF View Post
    If you email GhostTunes with your info, they will probably add it to your account there and you can re-download.
    What this said. I'm pretty sure GhostTunes will help you out. I know they are closing down some time in March; so get to them quickly.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Yeah, I did email ghosttunes before posting here yesterday. They got back to me today and told me to set up an account and they would add the bundle- awesome. And yes, they are shutting down March 3 so if you have any music saved there you need to download it and it is also transferable to amazon.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread