+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COUNTRY CHART YO YOs THIS WEEK ON BILLBOARD

COUNTRY CHART YO YOs THIS WEEK ON BILLBOARD

Wow. What a difference a week makes. Last week The Ultimate Hits was #18 and The Ultimate Collection (Boxed Set) was #37. This week they yo yo'd with The Ultimate Collection jumping to #9 The Ultimate Hits dropping to #28. I again saw no sign of Gunslinger. Maybe they are trying to get rid of the boxed set and people are buying it to get Gunslinger? I didn't see any copies of Gunslinger at Target and only a couple boxed sets. Maybe they are selling at discount in some places. Who knows? But Garth is back in the Top Ten on the Country charts. I am still amazed at the staying power of TUH. I guess it helps with two versions of the album out there. You can get a 3 disc with DVD or the 2 disc with just music. Will be interesting once he decides to have RIAA certify the latest numbers. Still curious as to how close he is to 100 million on the Soundscan sales chart. The sales there only count as 1 no matter how many discs you have.

Where is Lay Down and Dance at?

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Where is Lay Down and Dance at?
    I think that song went off the charts a while ago.

According to one Billboard Chart it's at 33 this week. On the airplay chart it's at 17.

Yes, BLLDAD moved up one to #17. I picked up two more box sets, Target in North Knoxville did have them for under $15!

Yeah, I am hearing the song all over the radio now so I know it's got to be making some kind of progress.

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Yes, BLLDAD moved up one to #17. I picked up two more box sets, Target in North Knoxville did have them for under $15!
    Nice what was the exact cost if I may ask? I've been putting it off but for under 15 bucks I'm tempted to buy one if only to give it to a casual friend

Ours are still $29.99. I wonder why we aren't getting the sales price? I would buy a couple if they were on sale. Oh well, maybe later. :-)

Here is a link to check the pricing at Target stores near you. Last week, there was only 1 store in Orange County, CA at $14.98, but now they ALL are showing that price. Some people on Slick Deals think it might go even lower, but that's not 100% for sure.

http://brickseek.com/target-inventor...ku=012-05-0331

Thanks!!!!

Yep, $14.98 here too! (Knoxville)

They are $8.98 per set here at our Targets. Still 100+ at the Target right by me, and at least half that at another one I visit.

The box set sold nearly 11k this week and surged to #14 on the overall albums Hits Daily Double chart.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    The box set sold nearly 11k this week and surged to #14 on the overall albums Hits Daily Double chart.
    Has it hit 500K yet?

On the country music countdown with Bob Kinsley this morning, Baby Let's Lay down and Dance is holding at 17. It Usually runs a week behind Billboard

Quote Originally Posted by GBJR77 View Post
    They are $8.98 per set here at our Targets. Still 100+ at the Target right by me, and at least half that at another one I visit.
    A friend in Alabama also picked one up for $8.98.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I went to Target today and they only had 2 copies for $20.49.

According to Brickseek my Targets still have it for $14.98 but I'll pop in tonight just to snoop around.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I saw about 4-5 at my local target last night for $14.98 on clearance.. I was tempted to pick up another- but the need was outweighed by spending more $ on it- I already have it
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Anyone have these at their local Target for $8.99 or whatever it is?

I'd buy it at that price, if anyone has access to one at that price I can pay you via PayPal plus shipping.

I haveto head to target tongiht- if I see it at that point, I'll snag one and then we can talk, CER..

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Thanks !

I won't keep both sets I'll give it away to one of my 2 friends that are "casual" fans.

heya... I was at target, didn't see one..... I saw where they WERE... but at this point, they didn't' have any ay my local target, sorry

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    heya... I was at target, didn't see one..... I saw where they WERE... but at this point, they didn't' have any ay my local target, sorry
    No worries thanks for checking, they're gone at my Target as well, oh well at least I have my copy

Thanx again!

+ Reply to Thread