+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for the support, PG! and "Thicker Than Blood"

Thank you for the support, PG! and "Thicker Than Blood"

Hey y'all,
    I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to everyone here at PG for embracing me and my cover tributes to the man we all love, Garth.
    I can't say enough how much it means when you each choose take a second to watch even a short piece of these videos I make because with everything out there on the web for you do take in, you choose to click on my video for a precious minute of your time. My goal with these videos has and always will be about the music..
    Whether it's someone who hasn't heard these songs in years, has never heard these songs, or even someone who may need to hear the lyrics at a great or rough time in their lives.. I play it for them, and I play it because the songs have always meant something to me, as I'm sure they do to a lot of us.

I will be posting old and new covers of only GB songs in this subforum, and with thanksgiving weekend upon us, I thought I'd make the first song in this subforum, a song that has meant a lot to me over the years, and has always kept me remembering how important family and those who care about you are in the grand scheme of life.

Here's "Thicker Than Blood" from Scarecrow

https://youtu.be/LuJttAH-5Do

I hope you all enjoy these as I post them. Feel free to share them with anyone you choose.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    very cool, nice to have em all in one place Jim!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread