+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another gunslinger bundle

Another gunslinger bundle

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Garth-Bro...usive/55169680

Looks like Walmart has an exclusive bundle as well .
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

Good find! I was going to order both separately for my mom, but this is perfect. Ordered.

Thanks!

Wonder if there are any WalMart exclusive songs on either of the CDs.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Wonder if there are any WalMart exclusive songs on either of the CDs.

Paula
    would be a great way to drive a few sales, though it looks to me like it' just a bundling of the reg. release.. if it's got any exclusives, it's going to be worth getting
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I wonder if it's going to be in one cd case or two, after what happened with the Target set...Great price for two new cds though!

Individual cds wrapped in one bundle. Saw it at my Walmart today, not really sure if it was supposed to be out yet. Almost picked it up, but I already have the Christmas cd. Probably should have to avoid any lines, etc. this weekend.

I had pre-ordered this bundle for my Mom, but Walmart said it wasn't even going to ship them until 11/29. So when the email came today that Amazon will have both CD's for $6.99 on Black Friday, I canceled my Walmart order and will just get them separately from Amazon. That fact that there won't be any taxes on the Amazon order actually makes it cheaper than Walmart, and with Prime, the discs will get to my mom before the Walmart order would have even shipped. So, figured it was a win win.

They had Gunslinger out yesterday at my local Walmart til I mentioned it had a street date of Friday...The register would have stopped the sell if you tried to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    They had Gunslinger out yesterday at my local Walmart til I mentioned it had a street date of Friday...The register would have stopped the sell if you tried to buy it.
    Actually, they had a bunch of the bundles out this afternoon at my Wal Mart in Northern Virginia. So I took one to the register and i was able to buy it just fine. I will likely return it since Amazon will have it cheaper and I don't need a second copy of the Christmas album, but if folks want this today, it seems some Walmarts have them out and are letting you buy them.

I was surprised to see them out at my Walmart today. I picked up Gunslinger for $9.97 and went through self- checkout. It rang up just fine. They must have had the authorization to release them early.

MAM hard copy released a day before the official album launch, so it makes sense it would happen again
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

+ Reply to Thread