+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: November and December TV Appearances

November and December TV Appearances

*Updated on December 19 to add Good Morning America appearance on December 23.

*Updated on December 4 to add the Kennedy Center Honors performance.

*Updated on November 29 to add the date for Live With Kelly appearance.

*Updated on November 21 to change the date for Live With Kelly appearance to TBD.

*Updated on November 16 to add time for airing of National Tree Lighting.

*Updated on November 15 to add Good Morning America appearance on November 24.

*Updated on November 14 to add date for appearance on The View and appearance at National Christmas Tree Lighting.

*Updated on November 13 to add Trisha's appearance on CMA Country Christmas and add date for Live With Kelly appearance; also updated to add repeat airing of Boxed Lunch episode from Season 5 of Trisha's Southern Kitchen.

*Updated on November 12 to add possible additional appearance on The Voice and to correct the network airing the November 25 special.

*Updated on November 10 to add link to live stream for Yankee Stadium show.

*Updated on November 9 to add Jimmy Kimmel appearance.

I thought it would be helpful to have a chronological list of the dates and times when G&T will be on TV over the next couple of months. Let me know if I've missed anything, and I'll update the list with any changes or additions:
    • November 10 – The Chew (Trisha) on ABC at 1pm Eastern
    • November 10 – Yankee Stadium Live on DirecTV and U-Verse at 8pm Eastern (watch live stream at att.com/garthbrooks, which directs you to music.directv.com/garthbrooks/)
    • November 11 – Good Morning America (Garth – not sure about Trisha) on ABC at 7am Eastern
    • November 14 – The Voice on NBC (Garth) at 8pm Eastern
    • November 15 and 16 – Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC at 11:35pm Eastern
    • November 21 – The View (Garth) on ABC at 11 am Eastern
    • November 22 – Trisha's Southern Kitchen (with Garth) on Food Network (repeat from Season 5) at 10am Eastern
    • November 24 – Good Morning America on ABC at 7am Eastern
    • November 24 – The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern
    • November 25 – Disney Parks Presents: A Descendants Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on Disney Channel at 8pm Eastern
    • November 28 – CMA Country Christmas (Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern
    • November 30 – Christmas in Rockefeller Center (Garth and Trisha) on NBC at 8pm Eastern
    • December 5 – National Christmas Tree Lighting (Garth and Trisha) on Hallmark Channel at 7pm Eastern
    • December 21 – Live With Kelly (Garth and Trisha) – syndicated (check local listings for network and time)
    • December 23 – Good Morning America on ABC at 7am Eastern
    • December 25 – The Disney Parks’ Magical Christmas Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 9am Eastern (airtimes vary, check local listings)
    • December 27 – Kennedy Center Honors on CBS at 9pm Eastern (Garth honors James Taylor)

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Hmm, The View's site shows Tom Selleck; will video it anyway. I've never seen The Voice, is the adviser throughout the show or just at the end?
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

You're correct about The View; however, the site where you get tickets for the taping shows that both Garth and Tom will be taping on the 10th. Unless Garth's segment is being taped for a future show like Live With Kelly (which is also being taped on the 10th for a future holiday airing), he will be on Thursday's show. If anyone finds out definitively whether he will be on Thursday's The View, I will update that entry.

With The Voice, the adviser shows up in the pre-taped clips that are shown prior to each contestant's performance.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Okay, thanks, Paula, I'll video The Voice too!
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Original post has been updated to add a Jimmy Kimmel appearance.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Awesome Jimmy Kimmel, hope he adds fallon to his appearances.

I know its a long shot, but how about John Oliver and james cordon!

Original post has been updated to provide link to live stream of Yankee Stadium show.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

After watching today's The View and not seeing Garth or Trisha, I assume that his (or their) performance was just a taping today (like Live with Kelly was) and that it will air some time closer to the holiday. I have updated the original post to reflect that.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Is Garth going to be In Studio for GMA? He was just there….
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

Quote Originally Posted by gbfansince3 View Post
    Is Garth going to be In Studio for GMA? He was just there….
    From everything I have heard, yes.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

He will be on Kimmel both the 15th and 16th. The 15th he'll apparently be playing the entire show. Not sure if that means he'll sit in with the band or what? Then the 16th he'll be performing on Kimmel's outdoor stage. Sounds like an incredible week ahead!

Don't mean to be "that guy" but is there anyway we could just move this post to the main forum? Having an entire section dedicated to one post is kinda silly. Just don't want to accidentally miss an appearance!
    Last edited by DuckStreetCowboy; 11-11-2016 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    He will be on Kimmel both the 15th and 16th. The 15th he'll apparently be playing the entire show. Not sure if that means he'll sit in with the band or what? Then the 16th he'll be performing on Kimmel's outdoor stage. Sounds like an incredible week ahead!

Don't mean to be "that guy" but is there anyway we could just move this post to the main forum? Having an entire section dedicated to one post is kinda silly. Just don't want to accidentally miss an appearance!
    You should be able to tell when there's a new comment in any of the Forums because the icon will be "lit".

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I saw a promo for The Voice and it said Garth would be on Monday and Tuesday. Do mentors usually perform during live results night?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    I saw a promo for The Voice and it said Garth would be on Monday and Tuesday. Do mentors usually perform during live results night?
    Sometimes they do. My sister messaged me that she saw he was going to be on both nights as well, but I couldn't find any information elsewhere that stated this. He will also be taping Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday, but I think that tapes late in the afternoon; so he could potentially do both. Guess we should err on the side of caution and watch/DVR The Voice on Tuesday night just in case. I have updated the original post to reflect this.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Paula, are these 'events' in your list

November 24 – The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern
    November 25 – Disney Parks Presents: A Descendants Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern

the same thing actually? My cable box isn't showing a listing for the one on the 25th at all
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Paula, are these 'events' in your list

November 24 – The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern
    November 25 – Disney Parks Presents: A Descendants Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern

the same thing actually? My cable box isn't showing a listing for the one on the 25th at all
    I copied the information from an article about the specials. If you find any conflicting information, let me know and I'll edit the post. Thanks. I'll also keep verifying and updating with any changes I find.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I copied the information from an article about the specials. If you find any conflicting information, let me know and I'll edit the post. Thanks. I'll also keep verifying and updating with any changes I find.

Paula
    I went back to the article from which I originally got the information (http://people.com/tv/kelly-clarkson-...iday-specials/), and it did state that all three specials were airing on ABC. However, I checked a few other articles (including a couple posted on Disney's website), and they show it airing on the Disney Channel. I have now updated the network for the November 25 Christmas special.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I went back to the article from which I originally got the information (http://people.com/tv/kelly-clarkson-...iday-specials/), and it did state that all three specials were airing on ABC. However, I checked a few other articles (including a couple posted on Disney's website), and they show it airing on the Disney Channel. I have now updated the network for the November 25 Christmas special.

Paula
    thanks Paula!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

A friend saw an article where the Live With Kelly date had been announced as November 21 (I haven't seen the article yet and haven't been able to confirm). Also, Trisha will be performing on CMA Country Christmas on November 28. The original post has been updated to reflect both of these.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

A repeat airing of the Boxed Lunch episode from Trisha's Southern Kitchen will take place on November 22; original post has been updated.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Disneyland Taping

The taping for the Disneyland show which will be broadcast next month, will take place this Wednesday November 16. Here are the details:

The Disneyland portion of "The Disney Parks' Magical Christmas Celebration" TV special (scheduled to air on ABC on December 25 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Eastern) is scheduled to be shot this Wednesday, November 16 on Main Street, U.S.A. According to the official Times Guide distributed to park visitors, the performance times are 10:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday.

Based on past years experience, Disneyland visitors who want to appear in the background of the filming should be prepared to arrive at park opening, and wait. Sections—possibly an entire block or more—of Main Street may be roped off for cast members or other pre-selected audience members. You stand a much better chance of being selected to stay in the background if you're dressed for the season in holiday attire with colorful accessories. Bring sunblock and water, and consider a sun hat (which you'll remove before the cameras roll, of course).

We never recommend that anyone make a trip just to see the filming, but if you're going to go, make the best of it and be prepared for long waits in our unseasonably warm "fall" weather.

Assuming Garth had his information correct on Inside Studio G tonight, I have updated the original post with the date for the airing of The View.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Garth announced on Inside Studio G tonight that he would be participating in the National Christmas Tree Lighting which is scheduled to air on December 5 (https://www.musicrow.com/2016/11/the...tree-lighting/). I have updated the original post to reflect this addition.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Just saw the email from Team Garth and see that Garth is listed for an appearance on Good Morning America on November 24. I'm assuming this will be a taped performance since this is Thanksgiving morning (original post has been updated).

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Updated the original post to include time for the airing of the National Christmas Tree Lighting according to https://www.nationalparks.org/about/...nnual-national

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

man I'm gonna be taping a lot of stuff this month!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    The taping for the Disneyland show which will be broadcast next month, will take place this Wednesday November 16. Here are the details:

The Disneyland portion of "The Disney Parks' Magical Christmas Celebration" TV special (scheduled to air on ABC on December 25 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. Eastern) is scheduled to be shot this Wednesday, November 16 on Main Street, U.S.A. According to the official Times Guide distributed to park visitors, the performance times are 10:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday.

Based on past years experience, Disneyland visitors who want to appear in the background of the filming should be prepared to arrive at park opening, and wait. Sections—possibly an entire block or more—of Main Street may be roped off for cast members or other pre-selected audience members. You stand a much better chance of being selected to stay in the background if you're dressed for the season in holiday attire with colorful accessories. Bring sunblock and water, and consider a sun hat (which you'll remove before the cameras roll, of course).

We never recommend that anyone make a trip just to see the filming, but if you're going to go, make the best of it and be prepared for long waits in our unseasonably warm "fall" weather.
    i wonder what garth's role is for this. im actually here today. planned months ago, i actually didnt know about this filming until i saw it in the daily/week guide when i got here. but i thought i read before something about garth, so i came to check here. but i dont think he is actually here as he is at kimmel today.
    i think the little girl from Modern Family is involved as she was taping something, reading from cue cards. i think it was her, it looked like it.
    too bad i couldnt be at kimmel though!

Live with Kelly's schedule is up for next week, but I don't see Garth listed as a guest for November 21. If anyone sees a confirmed date anywhere, I'll update that appearance.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
    i wonder what garth's role is for this. im actually here today. planned months ago, i actually didnt know about this filming until i saw it in the daily/week guide when i got here. but i thought i read before something about garth, so i came to check here. but i dont think he is actually here as he is at kimmel today.
    i think the little girl from Modern Family is involved as she was taping something, reading from cue cards. i think it was her, it looked like it.
    too bad i couldnt be at kimmel though!
    So very sorry for the misinformation. Apparently Garth & Trisha filmed their performances at Walt Disney World sometime between November 9 - 13. When I saw that Disneyland was taping on Wednesday, and that Garth was actually in town, I mistakenly assumed he was going to be part of this taping, but it sounds like they taped all their segments in FL.

They did their part on Nov 9th, at the Magic Kingdom, in Walt Disney World.

+ Reply to Thread