*Updated on December 19 to add Good Morning America appearance on December 23.

*Updated on December 4 to add the Kennedy Center Honors performance.

*Updated on November 29 to add the date for Live With Kelly appearance.

*Updated on November 21 to change the date for Live With Kelly appearance to TBD.

*Updated on November 16 to add time for airing of National Tree Lighting.

*Updated on November 15 to add Good Morning America appearance on November 24.

*Updated on November 14 to add date for appearance on The View and appearance at National Christmas Tree Lighting.

*Updated on November 13 to add Trisha's appearance on CMA Country Christmas and add date for Live With Kelly appearance; also updated to add repeat airing of Boxed Lunch episode from Season 5 of Trisha's Southern Kitchen.

*Updated on November 12 to add possible additional appearance on The Voice and to correct the network airing the November 25 special.

*Updated on November 10 to add link to live stream for Yankee Stadium show.

*Updated on November 9 to add Jimmy Kimmel appearance.

I thought it would be helpful to have a chronological list of the dates and times when G&T will be on TV over the next couple of months. Let me know if I've missed anything, and I'll update the list with any changes or additions:
  • November 10 – The Chew (Trisha) on ABC at 1pm Eastern
  • November 10 – Yankee Stadium Live on DirecTV and U-Verse at 8pm Eastern (watch live stream at att.com/garthbrooks, which directs you to music.directv.com/garthbrooks/)
  • November 11 – Good Morning America (Garth – not sure about Trisha) on ABC at 7am Eastern
  • November 14 – The Voice on NBC (Garth) at 8pm Eastern
  • November 15 and 16 – Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC at 11:35pm Eastern
  • November 21 – The View (Garth) on ABC at 11 am Eastern
  • November 22 – Trisha's Southern Kitchen (with Garth) on Food Network (repeat from Season 5) at 10am Eastern
  • November 24 – Good Morning America on ABC at 7am Eastern
  • November 24 – The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern
  • November 25 – Disney Parks Presents: A Descendants Magical Holiday Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on Disney Channel at 8pm Eastern
  • November 28 – CMA Country Christmas (Trisha) on ABC at 8pm Eastern
  • November 30 – Christmas in Rockefeller Center (Garth and Trisha) on NBC at 8pm Eastern
  • December 5 – National Christmas Tree Lighting (Garth and Trisha) on Hallmark Channel at 7pm Eastern
  • December 21 – Live With Kelly (Garth and Trisha) – syndicated (check local listings for network and time)
  • December 23 – Good Morning America on ABC at 7am Eastern
  • December 25 – The Disney Parks’ Magical Christmas Celebration (Garth and Trisha) on ABC at 9am Eastern (airtimes vary, check local listings)
  • December 27 – Kennedy Center Honors on CBS at 9pm Eastern (Garth honors James Taylor)

Paula