+ Reply to Thread

Thread: forgive and forget

forgive and forget

I think we should all try to get past<BR>all this and try again with these two they<BR>may have made some mistakes by critizing <BR>people and posts they are probably really<BR>good people if we just give them a chance.<BR>garthette and headoverheels if you do not<BR>like a post or comment in a post just egnore<BR>it instead of telling people they have<BR>nothing else better to do because it means<BR>something to them go back to the old saying<BR>from child hood if you can't say anything<BR>nice then don't say anything at all and maybe<BR>we all can get along and be really good<BR>friends! :) :)N

I really, really agree. And Headoverheels I'm really sorry about what is said. N

We are forgiving and forgetting. :) The "STOP STOP STOP" post has taken a very nice turn. My goal is being met.<P> :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN
    "Underwear! Underwear! La la la la underwear!" - My five year old daughter, just now. This is my life.

By the way welcome to planetgarth <BR>headoverheels and garthette hope you both<BR>will have alot of fun here and hope we<BR>all can turn out to be really good friends!!<P> :) :) :) <P>SheilaN

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    <B>Warning!</B><P>I just closed another thread similar to this topic. Please read my comment in the STOP STOP STOP Thread. <P>I don't want to have to close another, so please keep this thread in line. <P>MonicaN
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Monica,<P>I just wanted to take this chance to acknowledge your closing of my thread. I totally understand why you did it. I think we were making progress until people started bashing eachother all over again. Sigh.<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN
    "Underwear! Underwear! La la la la underwear!" - My five year old daughter, just now. This is my life.

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    Thanks Danielle, <P>I am glad you understand. I hope that we all can get back to posting and not bashing. :) <P>MonicaN
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Horray Horrray Peace between friends .. that is what we all are. So let us move on and <BR>then "We Shall Be Free"<P>JENN
    Jen

Maybe I should be on PG 24/7??<P>Seems like everything goes crazy as soon as I go to bed ;) ;)<P>I don't know what the problem was but I agree that none of the PGers should attack each other because of their opinion :)<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

+ Reply to Thread