+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boxed Set for International Fans

Boxed Set for International Fans

This thread can be used by our international fans to request a boxed set (bundled with or without the Christmas CD) so any U.S. fans who are willing to purchase the boxed set can respond and make arrangements to buy and ship it internationally. Mailing costs will need to be considered, as well as method of shipment; but that can be worked out between the parties by private message.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Would appreciate help to have The Ultimate Collection/Christmas Together bundle purchased and sent to me. Will pay using PayPal.

Yeah, I'm looking for someone to to get me the boxset and Christmas CD bundle. With packing and shipping costs on top as well. Can pay using PayPal.

I would love help from someone to get me the boxset and Christmas CD, with shipping included, thank you.
    www.garthbrooksdiscography.com

Just an added note. The bundled boxed set would have to be pre-ordered in order to get the box and the Christmas CD as a bundle for the $29.99 (plus tax in some areas) price. Purchases made at the store on November 11 will not include the Christmas CD. Shipping costs wouldn't be known until the package is taken to the mailing facility and weighed and the destination and shipping options known; so two separate payments may need to be made.

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Thanks for the note Paula, you are the best

For anyone that lives abroad and interested, I have got the boxset bundle ordered using Shipito. You get an address in the US. You make your order on the target website and you enter your new US address and get it shipped to your US address. They will receive your package and forward it on. The shipping fees are ridiculously expensive but that's it if you ordered it on eBay as well and I can imagine it wouldn't be cheap if somebody else was to ship it for you.

Just a warning, i made my first order on target using my new US address and they cancelled it. I think it might be because I used my Irish phone number. I changed the phone number to the Shipito phone number and the order hasn't been cancelled.

Never mind, my order was cancelled again. It must be because I'm using a credit card that isn't American.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    Never mind, my order was cancelled again. It must be because I'm using a credit card that isn't American.
    The same happen to me Fever, do you think they will not import like they did with Blame It All On My Roots?

Quote Originally Posted by brunorider View Post
    The same happen to me Fever, do you think they will not import like they did with Blame It All On My Roots?
    I often saw the blame it on my roots boxset here in Irish shops. It was a few months after release before they got them in though. I couldn't wait and I didn't know that shops would be getting them in, so i got it on eBay. So yeah, I think this will go the same, there won't be any official release but you may come across it in some music shops.

I'm the middle of setting up a virtual US credit card. I'm waiting for funds to load which can be a few days but it will be an American credit card which allows me to shop on American websites. You then have to get it shipped to your US shipping address and they will forward it on at a stupid price. I hope it works.
    Last edited by The Fever; 10-25-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Fever I just sent you a PM

I am willing to help if I can. I currently live in Northern Virginia. My only issue is that I will be out of town from the 12th until just before Thanksgiving. So as long as you don't mind waiting until I get back, then please feel free to pm me.

If anyone wants this, I'll place the order for you. Contact me, and I'll go ahead and e-mail you a copy of a receipt when it is purchased and we'll figure out the actual shipping cost once I have the weight of the set.

You won't have to pay anything except for actual cost, and the store I own can ship Global Priority too at cost. So upfront, it would only be the cost of the boxset $29.99 + the $4 shipping. (We're using the store's account which is tax exempt. Much like our Amazon account too.) We can include the mods on private messages if you are interested too. I want you to feel comfortable with the transaction. I'll also PM Paula and Spud my personal information so they have it on file.

I'll ship them the same day they arrive to you.
    Last edited by darkcountry; 10-25-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    #1 Trisha Fan on Planet Garth (But I do love the G-Man too!)

Quote Originally Posted by darkcountry View Post
    If anyone wants this, I'll place the order for you. Contact me, and I'll go ahead and e-mail you a copy of a receipt when it is purchased and we'll figure out the actual shipping cost once I have the weight of the set.

You won't have to pay anything except for actual cost, and the store I own can ship Global Priority too at cost. So upfront, it would only be the cost of the boxset $29.99 + the $4 shipping. (We're using the store's account which is tax exempt. Much like our Amazon account too.) We can include the mods on private messages if you are interested too. I want you to feel comfortable with the transaction. I'll also PM Paula and Spud my personal information so they have it on file.

Hi darkcountry just sent a PM

I responded Did you want the Christmas Album Bundle or just the boxset?

I responded Did you want the Christmas Album Bundle or just the boxset?
    Also the Christmas Album. Thank you

This is awesome for you to do this for our international fans. Garth fans are the best!

Paula

Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Thank you darkcountry for helping me with the purchase of the box set, you are a star

You are most welcome :-)

FYI... this person on ebay is selling the boxed set at what he says is cost, and the posting says his purpose is to help international fans

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GARTH-BROOKS...8AAOSwXeJYDo-4

It's not a bad deal he's offering. I just wish he had the Christmas CD bundle for them too.

Target has finally got the international shipping sorted. I was able to preorder it. Postage is ridiculously expensive but it's not every day we get a Garth boxset.

Really? That's awesome! Happy for you guys.

Oh wow, indeed, it would now even ship to Switzerland. It would double the cost of the box set. But hey, at least it is possible.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowland_Kid View Post
    Oh wow, indeed, it would now even ship to Switzerland. It would double the cost of the box set. But hey, at least it is possible.
    It was 75 euros for me, but that includes shipping and taxes and duties paid for so i don't get any surprises how much extra i would have to pay on delivery.

Yes, I would probably have to pay taxes too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    It was 75 euros for me, but that includes shipping and taxes and duties paid for so i don't get any surprises how much extra i would have to pay on delivery.
    How do we find countries that have duties they need to have paid? I don't want anyone I am sending the boxsets to have any surprises either.

How do we find countries that have duties they need to have paid? I don't want anyone I am sending the boxsets to have any surprises either.
    I'm not sure but if you mark it down as a gift, i think there wouldn't be any duties on it.

Yes, what The Fever said. Mark it as a gift, that should work. That is how I get my Garth-stuff from my American friends
    Last edited by Lowland_Kid; 11-05-2016 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Added "Garth" to "stuff"

Sounds good, I can mark them as a gift. Thank you for letting me know

+ Reply to Thread