+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Box set detailed

Quote Originally Posted by Garthoholic24 View Post
    Does anyone think the box set will start shipping out tomorrow/today?
    It'll be interesting to see how Target ships the boxes. If they send it via USPS, then it'll be interesting to see if it gets to folks by the 11th since it's Veterans Day, and the post office won't be delivering mail that day.

http://www.theholidayschedule.com/po...e-holidays.php

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how Target ships the boxes. If they send it via USPS, then it'll be interesting to see if it gets to folks by the 11th since it's Veterans Day, and the post office won't be delivering mail that day.

http://www.theholidayschedule.com/po...e-holidays.php
    Well, seeing the Target note of 'arriving on or shortly after Nov 11', I'd not be surprised if they're gonna come in after/later.. another reason (IMO) to forgo the online preorder and buy in person
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I just canceled my preorder. It's twice now Target has charged my card but then it has fallen off and hasn't shipped. Plus, I haven't been convinced it'll arrive on or before Fri. I'll just go pick one up in stores.

I too was worried mine wouldnt get here until after the 11th but I just got notice that my pre-order has shipped and will be here by Thursday at the latest but possibly Wednesday even!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZGarthfan View Post
    I too was worried mine wouldnt get here until after the 11th but I just got notice that my pre-order has shipped and will be here by Thursday at the latest but possibly Wednesday even!!!
    Did you order the box + christmas album deal? What shipping option did you select? And did you pay extra for it?

What shipping option did you use?
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

I used the standard shipping option (didnt pay any extra) and I ordered the bundle with the Xmas CD!

Any chance we get all new versions on the live CDs or just "double live" tracks rehashed?

I used the standard shipping option (didnt pay any extra) and I ordered the bundle with the Xmas CD!
    Wow!! Feel bad for anyone that paid for shipping. How did they ship it? USPS? FedEx Ground? UPS Ground?

Quote Originally Posted by CER956 View Post
    Any chance we get all new versions on the live CDs or just "double live" tracks rehashed?
    Other than the 5 "new" live songs, the rest of the live tracks will just be the same ones from Double Live.

I don't really trust ask that shipping stuff to be on time. I'll just go in Friday morning and pay extra for the Christmas cd. I'm Not a fan of target to begin with, but I'll go in there fir this one item.

Garth said on Studio G Target told him that this was the biggest preorder in Target history. Who knows how much that is, but cool nonetheless!

Other than the 5 "new" live songs, the rest of the live tracks will just be the same ones from Double Live.
    I think you are right BUT he did have signs on the doors at his Knoxville shows that they were being recorded for possible release and you gave consent to be recorded by attending the show...

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    I think you are right BUT he did have signs on the doors at his Knoxville shows that they were being recorded for possible release and you gave consent to be recorded by attending the show...
    didn't have signs like that in Denver, but he did tell us that we were being recorded, that he was gonna be doing more live stuff.

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Didn't he say at one point that he's going to release a new live album next year to commemorate the end of the US tour?

I am sure that all the recording he's been doing is for that. I would also assume that's when we're going to get the official video releases of the New York and Vegas shows.

Didn't he say at one point that he's going to release a new live album next year to commemorate the end of the US tour?

I am sure that all the recording he's been doing is for that. I would also assume that's when we're going to get the official video releases of the New York and Vegas shows.
    It wouldn't surprise me if it was another box set with audio and video components.

How could he leave out Baton Rouge and Beaches of Cheyenne. TBOC could have been on the Cowboy album and CBR is one of his faves to play live.

Yeah I want the Yankee Stadium show on DVD cause I don't have DirecTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven75407 View Post
    How could he leave out Baton Rouge and Beaches of Cheyenne. TBOC could have been on the Cowboy album and CBR is one of his faves to play live.

Yeah I want the Yankee Stadium show on DVD cause I don't have DirecTV.
    Gotta say I agree- I could see putting TBOC on the cowboy CD.. I think Midnight Sun (already ON a CD in the collection) could have been struck from the live disc in favor of CBR

And yah- I have to find a way to get the Yankee stadium show, I don't have DirectTV either

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

The Yankee Stadium show is being streamed on at&t.com for everyone to see .

Quote Originally Posted by copinark View Post
    The Yankee Stadium show is being streamed on at&t.com for everyone to see .
    Can't speak for everyone but "get" the special means something a little more permanent than watch it or streaming it online.... more of a collection piece if you know what I mean

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I need to "get" a copy, I will be on my way to work at around 8:15, plus I have Hughes Net, not the best for streaming stuff. But I do have a feeling it will be released somewhere later on.

As of tonight, what does the tracking say your estimated delivery date is?

Mine says somewhere between Nov 14 and Nov 17th. Truly, it's fine with me. I'll get it through the GhostTunes bundle. I mainly just bought it because I had a Target gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by jturtels View Post
    Mine says somewhere between Nov 14 and Nov 17th. Truly, it's fine with me. I'll get it through the GhostTunes bundle. I mainly just bought it because I had a Target gift card.
    you do know that you can listen to about 95 percent of the box set right now. not just snippets, but full songs from the cd's in the new box set. you don't have to wait for the box set to get to you, .. you can just go listen to the box set now.. well about 95 % of it anyway, for free
    Alternative :http://ultimategarthforum.proboards.com/
    my garth obsession: https://www.youtube.com/c/ICEPETSQUEEN
    my garth site: http://www.theultimategarthbrookssite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cissie View Post
    you do know that you can listen to about 95 percent of the box set right now. not just snippets, but full songs from the cd's in the new box set. you don't have to wait for the box set to get to you, .. you can just go listen to the box set now.. well about 95 % of it anyway, for free
    not being rude, Cissie but ya don't really have to plug your website.. you can't listen really to anything on your site that isn't available already.. noe of the new songs are included that I saw

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    not being rude, Cissie but ya don't really have to plug your website.. you can't listen really to anything on your site that isn't available already.. noe of the new songs are included that I saw
    wasn't plugging..never mentioned my site, just pointing out that if people don't want to wait or don't want to buy it, there are places you can hear it

Quote Originally Posted by cissie View Post
    wasn't plugging..never mentioned my site, just pointing out that if people don't want to wait or don't want to buy it, there are places you can hear it
    ok, Cissie, but you and I both know what 'site' you are referring to / trying to drive people to... especially when you see your YT video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8g6FEx1rY (which is easy to find w/the links you provided..) it's fairly easy to put 2 and 2 together... are you saying you were not referring to your site?

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    ok, Cissie, but you and I both know what 'site' you are referring to / trying to drive people to... especially when you see your YT video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8g6FEx1rY (which is easy to find w/the links you provided..) it's fairly easy to put 2 and 2 together... are you saying you were not referring to your site?
    actually no i wasn't cause out of respect for this sites owner and his rules i will not plug my own site on this one. but thank you for letting everyone on here know about it by mentioning it in your posts, oh and thanks for the plug of my youtube channel too. when i mentioned that people could listen to the new box set i was simply saying that the music is out there, all you gotta do it search for it..and i think most of us only have to turn to our own garth collection to hear most of what is in the new box. but thanks for the plug you gave gave by simply jumping to the wrong conclusion..LOL that was awesome

Just got notification that my pre-order bundle shipped via UPS and will be here on or before Saturday
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

+ Reply to Thread