+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: New Single: Baby Let's Lay Down and Dance

Quote Originally Posted by CER956 View Post

Are the Fritos downloads being counted as sales?
    I doubt it simply because GhostTunes never reported sales from the previous album. That will likely change if/when it's bought out by a bigger company though.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    good point 7s
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sevens View Post
    I doubt it simply because GhostTunes never reported sales from the previous album. That will likely change if/when it's bought out by a bigger company though.
    It's also possible that GhostTunes will report once Gunslinger is officially released and delivered to all bundle buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    It's also possible that GhostTunes will report once Gunslinger is officially released and delivered to all bundle buyers.
    Very true! I never considered that they may be waiting to fulfill the entire bundle before reporting. That makes sense as they'll probably (and should) market the bundle again for Gunslinger.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    that would be interesting- will have to see if it plays out that way, Isle..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

One other note - all of the BLLDAD songwriters are getting paid their normal royalty for the free download.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    Debuts at #33 on the mediabase chart. We'll start to get a better picture on Friday after all of the iHeart premiere spins disappear. It'll drop for certain, but the hope for me would be for it to stay near the top 40.
    I hoped it would stay near the top 40 in airplay after the iHeart drop, it only dropped to #36! Here's to weeks and weeks of watching this 'Baby' grow!

3 straight days of negative spins in the -25 range. It's held on at #30 on the mediabase chart, but it needs at least a couple of positive days this week.

People need to request it. You can't complain about low sales if you, as a fan, are not helping it get airtime.

I've been requesting it and they've played it multiple times on my local station, but the radio stations websites "last song played" page keeps reporting it as Burnin the Roadhouse Down by Steve Warner feat Garth. I hope the spins aren't officially reported mistakingly as well. I emailed them about the mistake in the system.

4 straight days of positive spins to get it back on track.

Our radio stations don't allow requests

Just a little update. BLLDAD is up to #20 in the Mediabase airplay charts. It has really held up well. It'll be interesting to see within the next few weeks if it continues its slow build or it falls off. Plenty of time to go top 10 or higher if radio sticks with it!

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Our radio stations don't allow requests
    I go to the Facebook page for my station and just ask for song and post Garth stuff.

Up to #18. Got a nice update today.

I've been hearing it all over the radio lately.

+ Reply to Thread