+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Yankee Stadium Directv Special

Quote Originally Posted by GoesATG View Post
    The link given on Garth's Facebook page was http://att.com/garthbrooks that then redirects you to http://music.directv.com/garthbrooks/

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Looking forward to the special tonight...hopefully someone has a way to record for future viewings

I was thinking this would be an on demand thing online. I hope it becomes that for those who can't view it live.

Is this showing for anyone

Streaming on my Xbox One...looks great on the 65in!

Hope somebody is recording this

Wish I knew how...production is top notch

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    Hope somebody is recording this
    Me too because my net is not wanting to cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Me too because my net is not wanting to cooperate.
    Alot of people are having issues.

Alot of people are having issues.
    I sure am. If the launch had gone as scheduled, we would've had DirectvNow already.

I hope we can see it another way. I was looking forward to reliving the night!

He should have this available for download on his website or something. Alot of artists has their videos available for fans. This is so unfair how only a select few gets to see it.

No issues through browser on Xbox.

He should have this available for download on his website or something. Alot of artists has their videos available for fans. This is so unfair how only a select few gets to see it.
    I'm sure it's coming on Blu-ray next year with the release of the new live album he's talked about.

I like that they're actually showing the housekeeping portion. Normally for these videos they skip that part, which is a shame 'cause it's one of the absolute best parts of the show.

It was available for free on att.com/garthbrooks. It was about half the time his normal show is so they obviously cut a lot out. But it was still good!

It's available on demand right now on my iPhone and it's one hour and 43 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    It was available for free on att.com/garthbrooks. It was about half the time his normal show is so they obviously cut a lot out. But it was still good!
    Only thing cut was the second encore.

Hopefully I'll be able to check it out tomorrow and my internet won't be acting up so much.

I haven't been able to watch out yet because I am working until about 0600. Rest assured, it is recorded on the old reliable dvr. Looking forward to watching it. May Not be until Sunday though.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I'm TRYING to record the live stream, or I guess a replay stream as I spaced out starting the recording earlier to catch it. Did it start with part of the nat anthem then into ain't going down
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

well that blows.. the recording cut out about 45m-1hr in (at the start of How do I live in TY's set.. Way to go ATT, not letting people still watch it..

gonna have to hope someone was able to record/is able to share..

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Did anyone happen to record this that can share with us that couldn't watch it?
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

All I was able to record was audio. No video, and they did take the "free stream" down right after the live broadcast. I guess it's only ON DEMAND for DirectTV and At&T folk.

I've got it on the dvr, but I have no idea how i would do anything with it such as sharing

dvr

you could send us your dvr and we'll do it for you Honestly I cant stand the fact that outside of the USA we are not able to see the show -- yes I know it was streaming on att.com, but at 3 am my local time...I am hoping that the BBC will broadcast it around christmas time, they have a good history with broadcasting Garth's tv specials

I can assure you they did not cut any songs from the 7/8 show. They even broadcast housekeeping, which he said during the show (but was cut for broadcast) was the part with "no more cameras. Just you and me. I'm sad they didn't do the rain date. That would've been a very cool story (The crowd waited for hours, etc), and that night was just magic. It felt like what I can only imagine Central Park felt like. He couldn't run around like a maniac because the floors were wet, so his voice was phenomenal.
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

Any ideas yet if the special will air here in the UK - of it it will be made available to download over here?

To you (and you know who you are, I don't want to out anyone's generosity...) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I was able to watch the whole yankee stadium show (about 1h 47m) and well, as soon as my computer is finished rendering, etc.. I'll have to update my collection listing if you know what I mean

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Sorry to be cheeky but how about sharing it to all of us.

Sorry to be cheeky but how about sharing it to all of us.
    Calm down dude we don't have to share it at all but me Skywise are gonna try and get it uploaded for evey one to see it or download it
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

+ Reply to Thread