+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sevens by Cinch

Sevens by Cinch

There are several sites with the line on sale... it's pretty steep if you're a Target or Walmartshopper for clothes. Jeans are around $100 and shirts are $60 to $75 range, from just the few sites I found online

Anybody get anything yet, opinions?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Anybody get anything yet, opinions?
    I've thought about it, but haven't gotten anything.. Honestly, I find it hard to justify $70-75 or so for a single pair of jeans, garth's name on them or not....
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Agreed. I was looking at the shirts and prices of those also. I don't go out much so I don't about the justification of them. Maybe as a present to myself.

Agreed. I was looking at the shirts and prices of those also. I don't go out much so I don't about the justification of them. Maybe as a present to myself.
    I've thought about a shirt- but I'd honestly have to look at them in person... Not that I wouldn't want one, but getting one that would be applicable in my current line of work, etc. might be important (teaching..)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I've seen a few online and I can't say I'd wear any of them.

Hell I'd be more inclined to see him reissue something like the early 90's Mo Betta shirts if only so I can buy the Ropin The Wind shirt. Now that one I'd wear

I still have a black and white Mo Betta, one of the fancy ones with the flap and button on the back. Never wore it that I remember, love it though.

Clearance at Cavenders

I was on Cavenders website today and noticed that all of their Garth Brooks Sevens collection shirts are on Clearance. Originally $60-$70 now $37-$43. Thought I'd let you all know.
    Happiness isn't getting what you want, it is wanting what you've got.
    GB

I won a gift certificate from my local radio station for a free sevens cinch shirt gonna go this weekend and pick one out
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

I pulled the trigger on these two shirts over at Boot Barn because they take Paypal and it's free shipping.

http://www.bootbarn.com/Garth-Brooks...85_color=Black

http://www.bootbarn.com/Garth-Brooks...color=Burgundy

I've never tried them on but I guess I can always return them if they don't fit.

Does anyone if they run on the small side? Or should one buy a size smaller?

I own several

I have 3 of the shirts and the Relaxed Fit Boot Cut Jeans. Bought all of it on Cyber Monday week. The jeans are excellent. You can tell they are high dollar when you wear them.

As far as the shirts, they run a little big. But for someone like me who isn't thin around the waistline, extra large works great! Would be happy to answer any questions for potential buyers of the apparel

I picked up the black one and love it! Might have to order another color now��

Damn maybe I should've ordered the medium :/

Oh well hopefully there's some in stock if I need to exchange

I have the black one and have the solid red one on it's way!!!

I have the black one and have the solid red one on it's way!!!
    How do they fit ??

I wear small and ordered a small, it fit about normal as far as length, but if shirts came in a slim size, it felt like it was made for skinny to medium build men. But that is a small, so others might give you a different feel.

I went to a local cowboy store and as luck would have it they have the burgundy shirt in stock ! Tried it on in large and it fit just fine, can't wait to get both shirts from boot barn (my order hasnt been filled so I can't recommend them)

I totally recommend these shirts just got the burgundy shirt today they don't carry the color I wanted so I went with the burgundy it is a nice quality shirt
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

any chance at getting some real world photos of the shirt, not just ones that are 'promotional' or professional (and maybe touched up).. do they Run small, large, etc? may have to try and get one or the jeans- just noticed we have a local Boot Barn store in my city

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I'm getting mine on Friday according to UPS so I'll try to upload some pics for you if no one beats me to it.

Again I can't say I recommend from buying from Boot Barn unless it's an actual retail store in your town.

+ Reply to Thread