+ Reply to Thread

Thread: San antonio, tx !

San antonio, tx !

Fri, July 22 7:00 pm
    Sat, July 23 7:00 pm

AT&T Center
    tickets on sale:
    Friday, June 3rd at 10:00am CDT
    tickets will cost $61.64 plus a $5.09 tax, a $2.00 facility fee and a $6.25 service charge for a total of $74.98.

Thought he was meant to take a break until August.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkfitz View Post
    Fri, July 22 7:00 pm
    Sat, July 23 7:00 pm

AT&T Center
    tickets on sale:
    Friday, June 3rd at 10:00am CDT
    tickets will cost $61.64 plus a $5.09 tax, a $2.00 facility fee and a $6.25 service charge for a total of $74.98.
    I'm thinking about going to this one, anyone know a good time-frame to call Ticketmaster?

30-45 seconds prior to on sale time has worked for me.

I thought he was taking most of June off...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    I'm thinking about going to this one, anyone know a good time-frame to call Ticketmaster?
    For the Worcester show I got a busy signal on my first attempt through so for NY I started calling about 5 minutes before the onsale time. Just keep saying repeat until it gets closer to onsale time and then you have to say start over after they give you all the ticket information. I thought saying repeat would refresh what they offered for tickets, but you have to start over.

Well the advice I got from y'all worked because I was able to get two tickets for both opening nights and I think I got great seats to go along with it.

For the second show I got Section 123, Row 21, Seat 15

I'm on the phone with Ticketmaster trying to get the receipt for my first show.

Got off the phone with Ticketmaster, they're gonna send a receipt for the first show and my seat will be: Section 6 Row 13 Seat 1

So here's the thing, I was originally going to go to just two shows, but the hotel I booked to stay at I don't leave until Monday so I figure what's the point of me not doing anything on Sunday when I found they still had tickets available for the Sunday show.

My seat for Sunday will be Section 101 Row 16 Seat 15 and if I'm calculating it right I would actually have a good view of the front side of the stage. If we got anybody here that's thinking of going to a Texas show they actually still have plenty of nosebleed seats available for Sunday if y'all are interested.

So I got everything ready to go for tomorrow, got a nice hotel room and some of you might judge me for this, I got my plane booked with American Airlines. So here's my question, am I gonna be the only PG-er going to this thing? I know there was another member going to the show and I was hoping to do a hangout with him/her somewhere either around the stadium or I was thinking of doing a trip to Six Flags San Antonio this Saturday.

Have a great time!
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Too far for me but wanted to say I know you will LOVE your experiences! Take sign(s) with song requests for Encore/House cleaning and you might get some attention and your request sung to you! Side of the stage down low is a very good place to see everything, also fun to sit in different places. I was glad my first show this year in Sunrise I was on the side but about half way back in the section so I got the lay of the land.. Next night other side of the stage 5th row and first two rows nobody showed up and 3 & 4th row was VIP and they were friends of Garth's Manager and they NEVER stood up, It was like being front row! But I got to know them a little bit when they sent me video from my Garth Moment that night!
    3rd night I was one the floor just a couple of rows behind the "Special" section, One day I hope to be there!
    Excited for you! Valerie

I'll be there for the Sunday night show with a couple of friends. We are driving down Sunday morning from the Dallas area!
    I can't wait!!!! Have fun!
    You know failure isn't failure
    If a lesson from it's learned

Same here for Sunday! Leaving Sat. from Dallas to make a small vacation of it.

Sorry for the late response, my Monday flight back to Gulfport got cancelled due to weather and crew problems and I just got back home a few minutes ago. I would just like to say to the people who went to the Sunday show, if you heard anybody sing along to the opening licks of "Man Against Machine" with Garth, that was me. If I'm gonna go to a Garth concert much less three, I'm going to invest my being into every song that he sings on stage, I don't care if it's obscure like "In Lonesome Dove" or major like "Shameless" I'm gonna put my entire being into it like he would do it.

+ Reply to Thread