+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PG Ideas

PG Ideas

Continuing here from this thread: http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/sh...-in-2015/page4

We are listening. Keep talking :)

Ok, my two cents; we all love Garth, we all agree PlanetGarth has been the to go to website for many of us for quite a while, and the owner for whatever reason won't give it up. I say the 8-10 who keep this forum going start a new site.

I don't see any reason in keeping up a dead site, and the other Garth sites don't match up so let's start a fresh one. I don't make a lot of cash but I'd be willing to kick in a hosting fee. I love this site....I love you guys...the ones that keep it going...that actually have inside info...I think it could grow into something cool.

Hell, I'll write articles in my spare time...I think that'd be the coolest part time gig in the world.

Ok. Off the soapbox and onto some research on how to do this...feel free to send a message.
    Last edited by fences2312; 04-29-2016 at 05:53 PM.

I have used hostmonster.com in the past. https://www.hostmonster.com/

It's pretty cheap, user friendly, and has had unlimited bandwidth when I used it in the past. The bandwidth is what the other companies get you on.

Having people contribute articles would be awesome. Figure out some way to filter them like requiring a pre-approval by a moderator before it can be posted.

I think it would be cool to spool internet stories too, like album reviews, concert reviews, all round news. Moderator for articles is a good idea.

I'd be down to help as well, anyway I can!

+ Reply to Thread