+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: july vegas shows?

july vegas shows?

anyone going to the july shows? I got an email today that says they are going on sale next week. I'm really confused. they already did go on sale in December. lol. I already have tickets, or at least ordered and paid for (the AXS email confirmations did say they'll email tickets no sooner than may 16th I think it was). I just checked my axs account again just to be sure they are still there. and they are. so I don't understand this new sale. we still get to keep our tickets if we have it right? afterall it's already paid for.
    I was just on AXS last week to see if there was any better ticket and pulled up tickets though nothing I wanted, so tickets were still available they were not completely sold out. so again, I'm confused what this new sale is all about and why they make it sound like it's only just happening now when it already has. I wish I could get an official word about this but no idea who to contact.

Yeah, i got the same. Tickets already went on sale in December. They can't have a second onsale for the same concerts. I'm confused.

Got the same email also, confusing for people who already have tickets, perhaps they're just selling the tickets that werent sold the first time around.

But if this was the case, why wait till may 6th for tickets to go on sale.

Is it two more shows that have been added on the day???

According to the media, they are two EXTRA shows.

they can't be extra shows, as they are the same times as what's already been long announced and on sale.

Oh, perhaps its unsold tickets, and they are just waiting till may 6th to sell them for some reason.

They can't be unsold tickets. It doesn't make sense. I got my tickets in February. Unsold tickets would be just there. There's no need for a second onsale.

I reckon its automated emails and it was a mistake to send out.

I think it is a second onsale. I went to the site yesterday and it shows the tickets as "Coming Soon."

When i log into axs, where they sell the tickets, i can still buy them... Cause i tried for the concert that i don't have a ticket yet from jul 2-4.

I'm confused. I don't think I'm the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    When i log into axs, where they sell the tickets, i can still buy them... Cause i tried for the concert that i don't have a ticket yet from jul 2-4.

I'm confused. I don't think I'm the only one.
    Is that the case for those specific shows? I can purchase tickets for the other shows, but not the early show on July 3 or the July 4 show.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlpadacas View Post
    Is that the case for those specific shows? I can purchase tickets for the other shows, but not the early show on July 3 or the July 4 show.
    Yeah, that seems to be the case. I went back to purchase tickets for the 4th and it says 'coming soon'.

But July 2 and July 3 10.30pm and they are still available.

I'm very confused. They can't sell them again.

so I finally got a response from AXS about this. this is what they said;

Thanks for contacting AXS! The tickets that you have purchased for the Garth Brooks show on July 4, 2016 at 5:00pm are still valid. There is just an additional on-sale promotion for the remaining tickets that are still available. Don't worry though... there are no more lower seats in your section being added to the show!

Also, FYI... your tickets are getting ready to be sent to you via the email address that you provided as soon as next Sunday, May 15, 2016...

Thanks canadiangirl, yay, another week for the vegas tickets. Bring it on.

Just got my Vegas tickets.

Just got my Vegas tickets.
    me too! woohoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
    me too! woohoo!!!
    What dates are you going? I'll be there from 30th June - 7th July and going to all four. It's so exciting.

What dates are you going? I'll be there from 30th June - 7th July and going to all four. It's so exciting.
    wow! that's awesome! I'm doing sunday late show,which I'm still not so sure about. I'm not used to such late nights. LOL!! (and I'm still in my 30s. lol), and Monday. I'm glad he's doing an early show that day, that allows everyone to enjoy 4th of july festivities afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
    wow! that's awesome! I'm doing sunday late show,which I'm still not so sure about. I'm not used to such late nights. LOL!! (and I'm still in my 30s. lol), and Monday. I'm glad he's doing an early show that day, that allows everyone to enjoy 4th of july festivities afterwards.
    Try having an 8 hours difference between Vegas and Ireland. I'll be in bed at 2pm during the day. But i was like that the first few nights i was in Cleveland but then Garth woke me up, so much energy.

We will be in Vegas for the late night Sunday and the show on the 4th.

I've just noticed that you can pre-order t-shirts for Winnipeg from garthbrooks.com.

The next two stops are Vegas and Yankee Stadium and there aren't any options to pre-order t-shirts. But you can pre-order t-shirts for San Antonio.

I'm wondering has he got different gear for Vegas and New York?

It's the same with the posters, you can pre order for Winnipeg and San Antonio but you can't with Vegas or New York and they're in the middle of these cities.

How special will Vegas be? Or is this something anyone has ever come across online, not being able to pre-order?

Since Las Vegas and Yankee Stadium are special shows, I'm betting that there will be some unique merchandise for attendees at those shows.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Vegas signs

For those who want to know, the T-Mobile website lists that the maximum size for signs is 11" x 17". That's the size of 2 pieces of paper which is fairly small. I wonder how strict they are going to be with that?
    Happiness isn't getting what you want, it is wanting what you've got.
    GB

What else does the t mobile website say? I couldn't find anything online. What do they say about bags? I don't know what to do and which bag to bring. The last time I went to Cleveland, i brought my handbag but i found it too small to fit things in. Would they allow a small backpack?

What else does the t mobile website say? I couldn't find anything online. What do they say about bags? I don't know what to do and which bag to bring. The last time I went to Cleveland, i brought my handbag but i found it too small to fit things in. Would they allow a small backpack?
    According to T-Mobile's website, the list of prohibited items can be found here - http://www.t-mobilearena.com/guest-s...ohibited-items

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Thanks Paula, thats a great help to prepare for my trip. Nothing bigger than 14" x 14".

did anyone catch his live fb video last night? he mentions NY but mentions Vegas as well, saying they're filming the whole thing but vegas is going to be filming the world tour (whereas the NY one is a different show) and can be relaxed in vegas because it's what he's been doing for the past year and a half.

so, now we know he is filming. though when vegas was announced he said it would have to be different. doesn't really sound like it will be, as it's the world tour show they are filming. so I guess everything will be the same as it's been.

still looking forward to it though! 3 more weeks!

But when he filmed in Dallas, didnt he go swinging off ropes and in Dublin he went crowd surfing. Did he always do this on tour? Or will something else be added in Vegas to make it special since its being recorded. Also how come there's no Garth merchandise on his website for Vegas but there is for the cities after? Will there be different merchandise if its going to be a special event? He also said it was going to be epic, didn't he? He was saying it was going to be historical in the press conference before last Christmas.

But all the hype seems to be New York, so I'm confused.

I'm still so very excited though. I'm seeing him 4 times. New York is seeing him like 2 times. So I'm very excited.

Just watched the facebook live and he was saying that NY will be like Dallas and Croke Park. But that's what he said about Vegas.

I'm still super excited though.

+ Reply to Thread