+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having problems registering at PlanetGarth.com?

Having problems registering at PlanetGarth.com?

The staff here at PlanetGarth.com (PG) knows about the registration problem for new users trying to sign up. Unfortunately, there is no easy fix, but we do have a workaround which will allow the staff here to manually get you registered.

What we need you to do is go to the PG Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/planetgarth

Once in there, send us a message stating you wish to get registered and provide us a Username and email address. We will then manually enter your information and then send you back a notice when you are registered. We usually get this done within a few hours of the request.

If you don't have a Facebook account, we are sure that you know someone who does! Ask them to do it on your behalf.

Come on in and join the fun.

Planetgarth.com Staff.

It seems to me it's been very "quiet" on the Trisha thread lately...I suppose there's no connection between that and the technical difficulties?

Most likely not. PG quieted down after Garth's retirement, but things are in the works to improve this place. It is a slow process, but "the powers that be" are at least looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    Most likely not. PG quieted down after Garth's retirement, but things are in the works to improve this place. It is a slow process, but "the powers that be" are at least looking.
    Well, things have obviously picked back up in the World Tour sections and those dealing with Garth's albums, for the obvious reasons of the new World Tour happening, and the release of Blame It All on My Roots, and Man Against Machine.

But less so on the Trisha side...when I saw she had been honored by ASCAP I came here certain that someone would beat me to posting it, but not so.

I think her Country Music Hall of Fame exhibit happened this year, too.

+ Reply to Thread