+ Reply to Thread

Thread: periscope tv

periscope tv

I love technology

garth live from dallas via someones cell phone.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BdGYlqPMOMKX
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 09-17-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Garth needs to live stream a concert himself. How many people across the world would watch it at the same time. It would be epic.

For the record: I got that app on my phone and let me tell you it's a pain in the ass to even watch something on that damn thing, can you imagine the server crash if GB were to do something like Periscope? I mean if he wants to do it then you know fine but it would be a pain in the ass.

I understand, its a pain in the hole watching something on periscope. But it doesn't haven't to be periscope because i believe that is live recording for the ordinary people on their phones. I can just imagine GB with his phone. But i believe U2 live streamed a concert of theirs, if they can do it, GB could too.

Funny since the American Airlines Center where he is playing at sent out an email earlier in the week about no filming of the concert.

This periscope app is so addictive. I watched him live last night and again tonight. He just finished two and half hours and another coming up again later.

Its a pain in the ass when someone stops recording and you search for someone else who is recording. But its great.

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Funny since the American Airlines Center where he is playing at sent out an email earlier in the week about no filming of the concert.
    they can't catch everybody.

But would you want to be that one that got caught at one of the shows? Not I, my ticket, my show, get your own experience! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    I have never seen that rule enforced at an arena. They know they can't stop it.

I know. Funny they make a big deal about it then you can go to the internet and see what it is they banned. With no consquences.

Periscope Tip

Periscope broadcast or Scopes as they are called can stop/start. crash.. BUT they are available to review for 24 hours. When you watch the replay they will almost always play with out a problem, your just not "live". The APP or program cleans these up so a lot of the time I just watch after the fact. I use it a lot for cake decorators I follow. Most periscope users are also now using a program on www.katch.me.com so that their "scopes" can be kept and viewed past the 24 hours! I love Periscope!

+ Reply to Thread