+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

I just got the remastered version of Fresh Horses and it says it has videos on it how do I access them?
    Thanks
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

From ghosttunes ?

As far as I know the only videos so far are attached to the 25th anniversary Double Live.
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    From ghosttunes ?

As far as I know the only videos so far are attached to the 25th anniversary Double Live.
    No I got it from Walmart and it says on the back that it has videos on the cd
    Last edited by Garthoholic24; 08-24-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

So its one of the newly released ones from last year? Hummm, a mystery...

I guess so when I put it in my computer it just asked me if i wanted to copy it to my computer

Did you try to open the disc through Windows Explorer? You might be able to launch something that way.

Quote Originally Posted by allisonv7 View Post
    Did you try to open the disc through Windows Explorer? You might be able to launch something that way.
    Tried it just brings up the music and no videos

It might be a pressing error. When I reviewed the Garth's albums, I can find all his albums online and in stores in my state with the exception of Fresh Horses. (This is according to their website and the zip code in store finder) I wonder if they recalled it realizing the videos were missing?
    #1 Trisha Fan on Planet Garth (But I do love the G-Man too!)

+ Reply to Thread