+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Europe / UK before 2018

No Europe / UK before 2018

As Garth told at the Twitterview last night there are no shows overseas before 2017/2018. He is touring the U.S., Canada and South America to that point and there are no scheduled dates for other countries so far. But then is also coming to Europe...

Yes, I just saw that on twitter this morning. Disappointing for us Europeans, but then again... at least we know that he is coming our way. Not all continents can say that.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Heck No new Zealand. :-(

When he came here in 1994, he was asked will he come back, he said "If im invited"

So Garth, Im inviting ya!

I'm so disappointed in that answer. Other artists and bands has different legs and from what I can see has no problem touring the USA, going to other parts of the world and back again.

I'm also so disappointed in my own country this year in what happened in Dublin. This was the year to finally to see him.

I give up.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    pers- think Garth's still a little snakebit on the whole European area after the dublin debacle.. maybe he's 'unknowingly' or 'knowingly' staying away as a way of payback

thing is as well, I keep reading "other artists".... Garth has history of bucking the trend of the way 'other artists' do things..... we need to remember that too
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

It's a bite strange that we have to wait until 2018 until the European leg of the tour.
    Didn't Garth say that he was playing fewer cities this time then the 96-98 tour?
    And even if we count in the fact that he's playing 3-10 nights in every city, does it really take 3 year to play all those cities?

And like someone said, why not take a "US-brake" in, say, early 2016 and go to Europe/DownUnder for a few months and then return full of new power to the US?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    not saying that it's a reason (and he's not going to admit it even if it is one) but never underestimate the power of a snub. Garth was subbed by Ireland (in a way with all the crap that happened surrounding his concerts in july).. that's bruised him.. he won't admit it as the people of ireland weren't the problem.. but it's affected him- and he's stubborn... that may be in play..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread