+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posters

Posters

Does Garth do a new poster for each city? I didn't see any in Lexington and would love to collect from each city that I see him in.

Let me know please! And if anyone has an extra from Lexington I would live to make a deal for it!

Thanks!

I did get one from Lexington, they were after the turn stalls before going into the show. Outside table didn't have them (that I saw at least).
    I only got one, sorry or I would help you out. I'm having a hard time finding a frame to fit it.

I got one too in Lexington. Of course it fell off my chair and ended up with a sneaker print on the bottom... but low enough were I think I can deal with it.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by gbroadtrip View Post
    I got one too in Lexington. Of course it fell off my chair and ended up with a sneaker print on the bottom... but low enough were I think I can deal with it.
    Hmm- no tubes etc to protect the posters? How big r they?
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

No, no sleeve or protective cover... they measure 18x12"... If I had even known they would be selling posters I would have brought a rubber band and rolled it loosely and secured.

I got one in Minneapolis, as well as the shirt that matched it - which was white instead of the black ones I previously saw pictures of from other cities. All the shirts now say World Tour 14-15 on them, I seem to remember all the pics of merch before only listing 14. The hoodie only says 14 still, as well as the black cap. If you bought a hoodie for $45 you got the black cap free in Minneapolis.

I didn't even see the site-specific shirts in Lexington. I bought my items outside before going in. They didn't even offer bags. Pretty disappointing as I had to carry my hoodie with me all night.

I guess I'll comb eBay for it or hope he puts his merchandise on his site.

FYI, Target has a 12x18 frame for $11. If you use their cartwheel app it's 20% off until the 15th!

I saw one on Walmart sites for around $17 and a ton of the reviews said it arrived broken to them. I'll check the Target one out, thanks!

Cannot wait to get the show and see all of the cool merch. Plan on buying a poster and t-shirt

(oh and HI EVERYONE! New poster here!)

The posters were $10. I went back and asked for a rubber band because I bought it before the show!

Of course it fell off my chair and ended up with a sneaker print on the bottom..
    Use an art gum eraser (gray, kneaded style) and gently blot at the sneaker print, kneading the dirt in to the eraser so you have a clean spot for each blot. It should lift all of the print off without disturbing the surface. It will take charcoal off a page without a trace left behind. JoAnn Fabrics and Flower Factory both have frames that size
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

I will try Hobby Lobby soon, hopefully they got something

+ Reply to Thread