+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Social Media on day of release

Social Media on day of release

Garth said he was doing some social media on the day of its release, (Twitter?) has anything official come of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Garth said he was doing some social media on the day of its release, (Twitter?) has anything official come of this?
    The article I read said he would do it on Tuesday.

Yes, he said since tomorrow is the official day of release he'll be doing some kind of social media promotion then.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    man, am I getting old or are there some of us who are expecting too much too quickly? we want it now, now, now.. patience peeps patience.. let it happen
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Hey everyone! Been awhile since I logged in, but I've been checking the boards every day to stay on top of things. I'm really excited about the new album and I'm very interested to see what comes of the social media. It would at least be nice to see some promotion on facebook or something like that.

Brett I you live in another country correct? it's only midnight here where I live LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Last night (11/9) at the 6th Minneapolis concert he had one of his stage guys get his phone. He talked about launching on Twitter tomorrow (11/11) and said they wanted him to do a "selfie" and he couldn't think of anyone he'd rather do one with than his fans. So, he took about 5 or 6 shots around the stage of him with the crowd in the background. I have to assume we'll see one of the pictures sometime tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread