+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth in Little Rock Arkansas Dec 12 and 13!

Garth in Little Rock Arkansas Dec 12 and 13!

Cool email to wake up this morning. Garth's coming to my state Dec 12 and 13!

Tickets go on sale Nov 7 and are $73.25!
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

Noooooo Little Rock is only a 4 hour drive but I'll be out of town for a wedding that weekend!! Here's hoping he hits Okla. soon after.

That signing up for emails thing is not really working. Sometimes I get an email, sometimes I don't. Nothing here today.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

That's strange...I've gotten every email garthbrooks.com sends out.

A friend of mine today told me he had to adjust his email because it kept sending their emails to the spam folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    That's strange...I've gotten every email garthbrooks.com sends out.

A friend of mine today told me he had to adjust his email because it kept sending their emails to the spam folder.
    I've gotten them all too.

At least I got his personal message. I am happy about that! I can always come here to stay up to date about his concert announcements
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Garth just added Dec. 11th.

Got great seats for the 13th.

I got three pairs for the 11th! I will not need one or two of those pairs. I'll let everyone know for sure if I have extra. All tickets are lower level.

Verizon Arena posted this to Facebook today:

Garth Brooks has broken the Arkansas State Record for entertainment today at Verizon Arena in N. Little Rock with 44,176 sold and is still selling for his 3 Little Rock shows December 11, 12, and 13, 2014.

Garth Brooks has eclipsed the George Strait Festival show record set on April 8, 2001 at the War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, which drew 40,111 sold tickets.

That's awesome!

Three shows might be it for Little Rock. I think Little Rock pulled in Arkansas and the Memphis market. I have a feeling the Tulsa shows are gonna be huge. I'm expecting a lot of shows there.

Quote Originally Posted by copinark View Post
    Three shows might be it for Little Rock. I think Little Rock pulled in Arkansas and the Memphis market. I have a feeling the Tulsa shows are gonna be huge. I'm expecting a lot of shows there.
    I agree and it's absolutely terrifying. We've had a lot of huge acts hit the BOK Center and I've NEVER seen the kind of pandemonium that erupted in this city when Garth was announced. He's been the arena's most requested act since the day it opened.

These will also be huge friends and family shows for Garth. It's gonna be big.

Interview with Garth about the Little Rock shows

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...TUWu-aAie2gZsQ

Anyone else notice he was wearing g logo had that was black on black? This I didn't see at the Lexington shows so I wonder if new merchandise is being rolled out at different cities. I LIKED that hat.. LOL

Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by gbroadtrip View Post
    Anyone else notice he was wearing g logo had that was black on black? This I didn't see at the Lexington shows so I wonder if new merchandise is being rolled out at different cities. I LIKED that hat.. LOL

Shannon
    Maybe, but he always wears stuff that is never for sale. He had a "Garth Brooks Ireland" hoodie on at the Mpls press conference that was black with a big green shamrock for the background. Perhaps it was meant to be sold at the cancelled shows, or just something else he has that doesn't get sold.

Quote Originally Posted by GBJR77 View Post
    just something else he has that doesn't get sold.
    GOOD point!!!

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread...
    Last edited by Emerald Isle; 11-17-2014 at 11:09 AM.

? What is different with the couple in concert ? you see them once you saw them once and for all. again whats news but the fact they're older and heavier? i see nothing different its all about yellin,gesticulatin and smoochin..nothing new I consider pretty indecent that the guy is incredibly wealthy and he has the nerve to charge to go see him gesticulating dressed up like a teen retard to boot. ⚡ that is pathetic so sad :'(

Someone please translate above post for me. I don't understand any of it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Someone please translate above post for me. I don't understand any of it, thanks!
    Was just thinking the same thing! A little confused.... CounTrishaGarth - are you talking about GB???

Quote Originally Posted by CounTrishaGarth View Post
    ? What is different with the couple in concert ? you see them once you saw them once and for all. again whats news but the fact they're older and heavier? i see nothing different its all about yellin,gesticulatin and smoochin..nothing new I consider pretty indecent that the guy is incredibly wealthy and he has the nerve to charge to go see him gesticulating dressed up like a teen retard to boot. ⚡ that is pathetic so sad :'(
    What on EARTH are you talking about?

+ Reply to Thread