+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Press conference Thursday, July 10th

Heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís just beyond the fear. No, heavenís not beyond the clouds, itís for us to find it here.

Quote Originally Posted by txgb_fan View Post

Thanks for this.

Did you catch the part about "75% of the tickets holders are 25 or younger"...which probably happens with many big concerts...EXCEPT...this is an artist NOT on social media!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    nice! it's the whole thing- my 'audio' has the extra 'interview' (a waste honestly) added into it. will have to see the quality of my stream versus this one

ahh, the garth world's gonna be getting better!! yahoo!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that some people are a little mad-upset-disappointed-whatever. I am thrilled. This is what we've all been waiting years for. At least we now know that it is really happening. In the grand scheme of things, Black Friday really isn't that far away. Garth is coming back!!!! And soooon!!!! New music? Sweet! World tour? Awesome! Digital music? Fabulous! BRING IT ON!!!!! WE are READY and WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    "You know the woman wants her cowboy....."

With you there, Candi! I am VERY happy and VERY excited too!
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

This is kind of terrible on my part, because Trisha is her own person and her artist, but I was surprised by the lack of references to her, except for Garth saying hi to somebody on her behalf once. He didn't mention if she'd be on the tour, or make the usual gushing comments about her (which he's done at every other interview for a while.)

I was amazed - well, I guess it's not that surprising in this day and age - but I was impressed that reporters from Ireland (and even DC) were there. Hopefully, that means Garth is still a big deal.

You're reading way too much into things.

Quote Originally Posted by AHBAMember View Post
    This is kind of terrible on my part, because Trisha is her own person and her artist, but I was surprised by the lack of references to her, except for Garth saying hi to somebody on her behalf once. He didn't mention if she'd be on the tour, or make the usual gushing comments about her (which he's done at every other interview for a while.)

I was amazed - well, I guess it's not that surprising in this day and age - but I was impressed that reporters from Ireland (and even DC) were there. Hopefully, that means Garth is still a big deal.

The press conference wasn't about Trisha it was about Garth. I think it would be weird if he did mention her.

You don't see Trisha talking about Garth all the time when it comes to her career. They are still individual artists. They aren't a duo. Fans seems to forget that.

Also, did I hear correctly - did Garth say that fans from Ireland have come to "the Gates" since he's been retired, asking him to come back?

I suspect a lot of that is Trisha's choice. She's an artist, cook and more and doesn't want to be known as just Garth's opening act. And the pressures of a Garth World Tour could be overwhelming if they were both on the road together, instead of her helping keep home-life waiting for him while she does her shows and cooking and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecnad View Post
    I suspect a lot of that is Trisha's choice. She's an artist, cook and more and doesn't want to be known as just Garth's opening act. And the pressures of a Garth World Tour could be overwhelming if they were both on the road together, instead of her helping keep home-life waiting for him while she does her shows and cooking and stuff.
    The press conference was to announce his deal with Sony and his music, tour, etc. so there wasn't really a moment or reason to talk about her stuff, especially with Ireland needing to be addressed. There is no way they are NOT touring together, he's said time and time again they will be going together.

+ Reply to Thread