+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Not. Supposed. To Call. You.

I'm Not. Supposed. To Call. You.

Oh wow oh wow oh wow! That was such an amazing performance! First disc I went for was the Wynn DVD.....what a great surprise!

What does that mean?

This is a new duet that is on the Wynn DVD. My hope would be that it won't be too long, 6 months or so, before we can have a hard copy of it....

Quote Originally Posted by EveryNow&Then View Post
    This is a new duet that is on the Wynn DVD. My hope would be that it won't be too long, 6 months or so, before we can have a hard copy of it....
    What part of the DVD is it on? I don't see it in the song selection and I just don't have it in me to watch the whole thing tonight!

Right after She's in Love With The Boy (which Trisha did after In Another's Eyes).

Found it! I totally skimmed over it when looking.

Wow. That...wow. What a powerful song! That needs to hit radio ASAP.

Moving this thread to the Album Reviews Forum.

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sevens View Post
    Found it! I totally skimmed over it when looking.

Wow. That...wow. What a powerful song! That needs to hit radio ASAP.
    Wait...a completely new Garth-Trisha duet? I did just watch the Las Vegas show and they did "In Another's Eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by AHBAMember View Post
    Wait...a completely new Garth-Trisha duet? I did just watch the Las Vegas show and they did "In Another's Eyes."
    They didn't perform it on the live special, but its on the DVD included in the Blame It All On My Roots set. Garth definitely says that its a new song. He says that people ask all the time about new stuff and that they wanted to try something new tonight.

He explains how it reminds him of himself and Trisha toward the beginning of their relationship. It's kind of a dark song not but that different from "In Another's Eyes" if you ask me. It's softer. In terms of their duets, I'd rank it high. It's way better than their last one, "Love Will Always Win". That was a bit of a borefest honestly.

You know, I like "In Another's Eyes," but sometimes I wonder what they were thinking by cutting it...they were still married to other people then and people take it as a confession that they were having an affair.

Quote Originally Posted by AHBAMember View Post
    You know, I like "In Another's Eyes," but sometimes I wonder what they were thinking by cutting it...they were still married to other people then and people take it as a confession that they were having an affair.
    Artists record songs all of the time that shouldn't be taken as a direct reflection of them.

I honestly think it's even more weird that they sing it so often now. Very weird to hear a married couple sing about walking away from each other. Then again, I guess Tim and Faith have done it a few times too.

Sucks to know there are four new albums out there and I wont get to hear them for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by no_fences80 View Post
    Sucks to know there are four new albums out there and I wont get to hear them for a long time
    why can't you listen to them????
    my garth obsession
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=c4-feed-u&list=PLRlHvKAVSAKu5Ka1EF0vEBw3Gw2DJw8ZR

+ Reply to Thread